• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

URL Transfer!

D J W.

Dec 20, 2021
H'i folks,
First of all please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure. Anyhow I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm trying to get a URL from an IPTV server on my laptop to my set top box (an android MECOOL KM6) wirelessly. I'm sure there's a way to do this, like copy/paste or something, instead of having to type the whole URL directly into my set top box! Anyone got any ideas please?
D J W.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
H'i folks,
First of all please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure. Anyhow I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm trying to get a URL from an IPTV server on my laptop to my set top box (an android MECOOL KM6) wirelessly. I'm sure there's a way to do this, like copy/paste or something, instead of having to type the whole URL directly into my set top box! Anyone got any ideas please?
D J W.
you can use an url shortener, e.g. www.******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******.at