• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Video Resolution on folder "Other Channels"

maber

Aug 7, 2017
I have a fire tv-stick und use the smartIPTV-app.
Everything works fine. Only the TV-channels from Malta and Iceland in the folder "Other Channels" show no video, only audio.
On my screen is the message, that the video is not available for this device.
So my question: Which video resolution do the TV-channels fron Malta and Iceland have? Which device would I need to watch these channels?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a fire tv-stick und use the smartIPTV-app.
Everything works fine. Only the TV-channels from Malta and Iceland in the folder "Other Channels" show no video, only audio.
On my screen is the message, that the video is not available for this device.
So my question: Which video resolution do the TV-channels fron Malta and Iceland have? Which device would I need to watch these channels?
fire tv stick and smart iptv app: please install VLC PLAYER on your fire tv as well, you will find it under regular search function of the stick, i mean, regular store. just search for VLC PLAYER, download & install it. This vlc player brings the video codec. Once installed, you should be able to watch all channels and also VOD on the smart iptv app ;)

maber

Aug 7, 2017
Once installed the VLC-player, what must I do after I opened the SmartIPTV-app?
The VLC-player does not open automatically.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Once installed the VLC-player, what must I do after I opened the SmartIPTV-app?
The VLC-player does not open automatically.
no need to do something, basically just open smart iptv app and start the channel or vod you want to watch.
by the way, after vlc installation, just restart the stick, power off and power again, once done, just start smart iptv and it should work ?

maber

Aug 7, 2017
That doesn´t work.
But I have a similar problem with Audio in AC3: To get the audio I need to push the big round buttom in the middle of the remote control of the stick for about 5 seconds. After that I use the arrow down and VLC opens.
If I want to watch another channel I first have to close the VLC player and then SmartIPTV starts again.
I will try this with the channels from Iceland. Perhaps it is the same with video.

maber

Aug 7, 2017
But You are right with vod. When I open a vod-film the VLC player starts automatically. But not when open a TV channel.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
But You are right with vod. When I open a vod-film the VLC player starts automatically. But not when open a TV channel.
try to delete smart iptv app and re-install it, maybe helpful ? if you need help with re-setup instruction, feel free to send a pm to me.

maber

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for Your help. But I deleted and re-installed the app already.
After that I made a new favourite list. The list will be deleted too.