• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Xciptv issue

Bhoys88

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys just bought an (xciptv app) android box from a guy but every 20 mins or so the app says "app stopped working" and i need to close and power down box. Have contacted seller but cant seem to solve it

Thank u

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
did you find a solution to the problem as I am having exactly the same. Already re-installed 3 times and error still show up
Did you install latest all version ?
And what login did you choose under XCIPTV? Try the XC login, that's working fine.
If you use the m3u file instead of XC, then use the MPEGTS instead of HLS variant but best is the XC login.

UB420

Dec 25, 2022
HELLO NEED HELP WITH XCIPTV PLAYER ON FIRESTICK . ITS NOT LOADING MOVIES . ITS LOADING SERIES , GUIDE AND LIVE TV BUT NOT LOADING MOVIES. WHEN I GO IN MOVIES ITS BLANK , BUT EVERYTHING WORKING IN SERIES . I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS SO FAR ... CLEAR CACHE CLEAR DATA , UNISNTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP , I HAVE ALSO TRIED FEW DIFFERENT SERV3RS NONE OF THEM IS GETTING THEIR MOVIES LOADED.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
HELLO NEED HELP WITH XCIPTV PLAYER ON FIRESTICK . ITS NOT LOADING MOVIES . ITS LOADING SERIES , GUIDE AND LIVE TV BUT NOT LOADING MOVIES. WHEN I GO IN MOVIES ITS BLANK , BUT EVERYTHING WORKING IN SERIES . I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS SO FAR ... CLEAR CACHE CLEAR DATA , UNISNTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP , I HAVE ALSO TRIED FEW DIFFERENT SERV3RS NONE OF THEM IS GETTING THEIR MOVIES LOADED.
Please deactivate your caps lock... And what's your IPTV hardware? Install VLC player on your IPTV device and then try XCIPTV movie section again.