• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

German Channels on weekends

richi207

Jan 22, 2017
German Channels not really working on weekends everything. Very bad. Since 2 weekends not useable.

richi207

Jan 22, 2017
With VPN I have not so good experience (ExpressVPN) I don't need it here and I have a very good Internet connection (10gb/s). DNS is from Google.

Reactions: franke69

DameDolla

Sep 22, 2022
I kinda have the same experience, especially on weekends

for me, the DAZN channels are effected 99% of the time. if the game is popular/in demand, it starts lagging and/or I cant even access the channel
it affects dazn 1 (never accessible for me), dazn 2 (lagging), dazn bar 1 (lagging) and dazn bar 2 (lagging).

somehow all the other channels (for instance sky sports, prime live) work just fine. if it wasnt for dazn, I would give my rapid fire IPTV a 10 out of 10, but because dazn was the main reason I even got into iptv, I currently just can give it a 6/10

i am in touch with my reseller currently and he is trying to help, I really hope we can resolve the issue, as it really worsens my iptv experience

Reactions: franke69

Simon777

Dec 17, 2017
Austria
I have the same issues with Austrian channels. Stucking/Buffering all the time. The cause is not the hardware, the internet speed or the app. It's the service itself. IPTV got popular the last 2-3 years. Before that, mostly foreigners (Balkan, Turkey, Arabs) were the main users of IPTV services in Europe, as they were not able to get their channels through satellite. Nowdays, almost everyone is using it and the selling of lines is quite "aggressive" and comprehensive. It's basically overfilled and therefore the quality lacks.