• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

4k movies horrible quality Apple TV

Mackej

Dec 1, 2018
Hello
Ive recently gotten IPTV and Im using GSE IP Tv Pro on my apple TV 4k
ive got a pretty new LG 4k TV

But when im trying to watch series and movies thats 4k (all EXCEPT the Napoleon movie for some reason)

The quality looks like shit, i dont even know how to really explain it so i posted some pictures in the thread.

it works great on 1080p and 720p movies and shows but any 4k format video essentially is unwatchable from how awful it looks

is there any known fix for this?

Attachments

buymode

May 8, 2024
UAE
To address the poor 4K quality on your Apple TV 4K with IPTV:
  1. Check Internet Speed: Ensure your internet connection is fast enough for 4K streaming (at least 25 Mbps).
  2. Update Apps and Firmware: Make sure GSE IPTV Pro, Apple TV, and your LG TV firmware are all up-to-date.
  3. Adjust Streaming Settings: Within GSE IPTV Pro, adjust the streaming quality settings to ensure it's set to the highest quality.
  4. Check HDMI Cables: Use a high-speed HDMI cable that supports 4K resolution.
  5. Reduce Interference: Ensure there’s minimal interference with your Wi-Fi signal, or try using a wired Ethernet connection for more stable streaming.
  6. Test Different Content: Since the Napoleon movie works fine, the issue might be with the specific streams. Test different 4K content to see if the problem persists.
  7. Reinstall the App: Reinstall GSE IPTV Pro to rule out any app-specific bugs or isssue.
If these steps don't resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the IPTV service provider for further assistance.