• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

A way for you to get the most out of your IPTV experience.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RAPID IPTV SUBSCRIPTION!

In my experiences with customer service regarding their IPTV subscription, I see many of the same questions over and over again regarding issues that are
easily fixed. There are many factors as to why a client is faced with certain issues regarding the experience of the IPTV service, Could be poor information from the resellers, lack of tech knowledge, Language barriers and so on..

I want to put together some quick tips & tricks for one to consider when faced with issues regarding the IPTV service.

THE BASICS!
( can be done by the client)
  • Check your internet speed. SPEEDTEST
  • And don't just look at the actual speed in Mbps, Ping time is also an important factor as this measure the
    " reaction speed " of your connection.
  • Ping above 15 is generally considerd a bad result, Below 10 and you should be fine.

[*]Is your DNS settings optimal for IPTV? How to change DNS!
    Your DNS settings could be the reason you are getting some bad results in both ping time and also no service on your IPTV.
    In most cases using Google or Cloud Flare DNS can really improve the result.

[*]Is your Device OK?.
    I well-known fact is that over time a device such as an Android box, Magbox, Smart TV etc.. becomes sluggish and less responsive.
    I simple Hard reset of the device and reinstall of the IPTV service can work wonders. Give it a try!

DEVICE
    (
    can be done by the client )

There are literally 100´s of different apps and devices out there!
    Do you really think they all perform the same?
    It can be quite tempting to go to an online shop and buy one of the cheapest Android boxes to watch your IPTV service on, However.. do keep in mind...
    that a box for 25 Usd can't compare to a 100-150 Usd one, Let me explain...
    Different boxes use different CPU ( the brain ) and memory which can result in some really strange performance issues, also... the cheaper boxes don't even have the necessary chipset features to decode the stream in a proper way, Meaning sometimes you don't get sound but subtitles and the other way around.
    So having the right hardware is vital!
    ( Even a Ferrari uses the same gasoline as a WV Polo )

APPS!
    ( can be done by the client )

As i mentioned there A LOT of different apps for IPTV and new ones are released almost daily And let me tell you. Some of the really SUCK!
    Many times the IPTV service gets all the blame when something is not performing the way you expect, But you should really be taking a look at the app
    you are using and maybe just maybe be open to the idea that its the app not doing what it is supposed to.
    So trying a different app can mean all the world.

I will give you an example... Many clients use Smart iptv app ( siptv ) on their Smart TV, Why? Because it's a simple app to install and even easier to get going ...
    However. Smart iptv app Works so differently on any given TV, On one TV all is super duper when on another TV you can't even get subtitles to display..
    Why is that ? .. Simple.. It's due to the different hardware on the TV! simple...
    Fact:.. Installing KODI on an AndroidTV or Android box gives you almost perfect results on most devices.. Is KODI as widely used as Smart IPTV? NO...
    Why?... Because it requires more configuration on the users part which is not something most want or can, Hence... Different experiences using RAPID iptv.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)!

• I only see one BIG list of channels, Where are the groups?
      You are using the wrong M3U or the settings of the app is not set to use Groups.
      M3U should always be " M3U with Options " to get the channel into Groups ;)

[*]Im having a lot of buffering when using M3U!.
      If you are using M3U please note that there are to versions of the M3U with Options, One HLS and One MPEGTS.
      Depending on your setup you will get different performance between the two so please try both versions and see which one works the best for you ;)
      Note: If you use M3U and just see one folder with all the channels this means you are not using the correct M3U :)

[*]I dont get subtitles on my channels!.
      As i mentioned before, Subtitles is one of does things that rarely work on a cheap box or broken app, However...
      in some apps like Perfect player, you have Decoder options which are most likely set to "auto" and this causes the app
      to not use the hardware of the box/tv, So setting this to something like HW or HW+ will do the trick.

When all of the above fails! Now its time to contact your reseller

SUPPORT!
    ( done by reseller )

Ask your reseller to check your subscription to make sure all is fine and have him/her change the password of the subscription to reset it.

Summary:

While i could go on and on with different FAQ and so on... The fact remains that IPTV works differently on any type of device so whenever you are faced with an issue just be aware that there is so much more to it than just ( those damn RAPID IPTV servers !! )
    This is a community and in the very essence of that word ( community ), we should all strive to help each other getting the most out the experience.

I'm always here to give support to any that may need it, So feel free to contact me if you need any support

Regards

@Sense

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

If you are based in the UK and have a Virgin Media HUB Router then you need to get another Router like Asus, Zyxell etc.. and put your Virgin media HUB in modem mode in order to be able to change your DNS settings, Also make sure that Safe DNS is turned of .

Regards.

@Sense

• Love
Reactions: K'nan2020 and Nonid

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Very nicely done Sense!
I would really recommend a good router like Asus to everyone. Some clients went from some telia router to asus and things work out much better now for them :)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Very nicely done Sense!
I would really recommend a good router like Asus to everyone. Some clients went from some telia router to asus and things work out much better now for them :)
Yes exactly! .. Ususally the Router you get from the ISP has its limits so always a good thing to have your own router to get full control of the settings .. Like DNS etc.. ;)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

Please also remove unwanted countries from your list in order to reduce loadtime and free upp memory on some devices.

This can be done using your dashboard.

1 . Choose " Manage lines "
2. Press the " options menu "
3. Choose Bouquet list.
4. Remove/Add countries and press " Update "

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Just a quick reminder about internet speed.

Whenever i see a post or have a PM from a client talking about that the channels are lagging and so on..

It usually looks something like this...

" My channels are not working! .. I have great internet speed 100-150 Mbit ! What is the problem ?! "

First off.. When you measure your internet speed using something like speedtest.net is will find the nearest server for you , Wich means you get better results..

So to really see if your internet is good enough for IPTV please use this link .

If you dont get a better result than 20 Mbit/sec chances are you are not going to have a great experience with our service..

However.. If you do get a poor result there are thing you can try like, DNS, Change channel if on WIFI etc..

@Sense

Reactions: emdeemaa

emdeemaa

Jun 20, 2019
Just a quick reminder about internet speed.

Whenever i see a post or have a PM from a client talking about that the channels are lagging and so on..

It usually looks something like this...

" My channels are not working! .. I have great internet speed 100-150 Mbit ! What is the problem ?! "

First off.. When you measure your internet speed using something like speedtest.net is will find the nearest server for you , Wich means you get better results..

So to really see if your internet is good enough for IPTV please use this link .

If you dont get a better result than 20 Mbit/sec chances are you are not going to have a great experience with our service..

However.. If you do get a poor result there are thing you can try like, DNS, Change channel if on WIFI etc..

@Sense
What would you consider being good regarding ping to Amsterdam? My ping to Amsterdam is 32ms but I do get around 250mbit/s. My normal pings is between 1-4mbit/s when testing in Sweden.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
What would you consider being good regarding ping to Amsterdam? My ping to Amsterdam is 32ms but I do get around 250mbit/s. My normal pings is between 1-4mbit/s when testing in Sweden.
32 is on a higher side .. However this should not affect your IPTV experince

;)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

As with all software/hardware new updates come out all the time.

Make sure you:

• Update your router firmware to latest version.
  • Check to see if there are any app updates for the IPTV app you are using.
  • New firmware updates are released all the time for MAGbox, TvIP etc.. Check manufacture website.

And at times when you are having issues with playback etc.. Simply do a complete reinstall / reset ;)