• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Adding Multi-Audio (VOD) content. Your opinion is needed.

Do you wish to see movies and series being added with Multi-Audio in the future?

• Total voters

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hello Peeps,

As most of you know, we have a multi-subs group for movies/series. Multi-subs content includes subtitles for a wide number of languages.
However, adding multi-audio content is being considered and i first wanted to have some opinions of resellers and users here on the forum before a decision is being made.

What will happen is that new movies and series from major services like Amazon and Netflix will be added with multiple audio files. That way, you will be able to watch a movie or serie with audio spoken in your own language. You don't have to worry about the subtitles as these will also be included.

Feel free to respond and share your opinion.

UPDATE: Multi-Audio started rolling out https://iptv.community/threads/vod-multi-audio-started-rolling-out.17698/

*Feature for changing the audio on video content works if your app or player supports it.

Last edited:

dragon90

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 15, 2017
EU
tvglobal.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
adamek1966
I'm glad you're considering this option. There are a lot of users who will be happy to be able to choose the soundtrack.
I think this will increase the total number of users

Reactions: FiyiK

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
As long as the original sound is always available, then i am okay with it. I would never use it myself, because i cannot watch a dubbed movie or serie. But i am sure many others will, so thumbs up for doing it

Reactions: pista19 and FiyiK

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Movie: Red Notice [Multi-Audio] [2021] has been added to the group Multi-Subs for testing purposes.

Feel free to test it out and share your experience here.

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
You don't have the group "Movies: Multi-Subs" enabled in your bouquet?

Check the latest added videos there. If you'll able to use search within the app, search for "Red Notice [Multi-Audio] [2021]"

May i know what device you use @dragon90

dragon90

Reseller
May 15, 2017
EU
tvglobal.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
adamek1966
I am using Tivimate, I only have Sas Red Notice (multi-subs)(2021) and Sas Red Notice (multi-subs)(2021)4k available

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
@dragon90 try to update your playlist, movie is there and working fine,
personally I don't like dubbing in movies, hope this will not interrupt in quality

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
@pablo87 No worries mate, my intention is to keep the quality 100% like always. Only difference will be in size of the video file, that is also a reason we are testing it.

Did you test out the movie? What can you tell about the image quality?

Please share your experience so we also know it.

Last edited:

dragon90

Reseller
May 15, 2017
EU
tvglobal.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
adamek1966
Thanks for your help :) I found it on another device. I do not know why it does not update on Fire 4k
I saw a large selection of soundtracks - I like to watch movies with subtitles but sometimes I do not want to use glasses :) so I think this is a good option

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
which films are with different audio I only have different subtitles and audio is only English

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Movie: Red Notice [Multi-Audio] [2021] has been added to the group Multi-Subs for testing purposes.
ok thanks all blockbuster films should be like this
it should only be a folder with kino Movies Multi-Audio instead of Movie German Movie French and so on

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
There are a few issues, for example, on New Samsung TVs you cant change Audio,.....
that's why it is for testing purposes atm.

Hopefully, there will be a solution for it.

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
There are a few issues, for example, on New Samsung TVs you cant change Audio,.....
that's why it is for testing purposes atm.

Hopefully, there will be a solution for it.
IPStreamz (app with a red P logo) on Samsung TV is the only app at this moment i came across which supports changing all available Audio and Subtitles. Can't understand why other developers for these apps don't implent such features while there is the possibility for it. It's a shame..

Reactions: Nonid