• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Always buffer and Errors

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Hi guys,
it becomces worse slowly... i get nearly on each tv channel buffer loading.

I am using TiviMate on Cube box actually with Wlan. But same buffers comes with network cable.
Change all settings completly up and down .. nothing really helps. But it is only with live tv, not series or movies.
I changed the app to IPTV_Smarters_Pro but still buffers.

I upgraded my connection to 500 mbit .. still buffering.

I do not know what to do now.

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
I have also NordVPN account .. but VPN slows down your connection so i do not activated it
The reason for the image freezing is caused by your Internet provider (ISP)
Therefore, use VPN may be it's a solution for your case

It is best to activate the VPN and choose the fastest server that is suitable for your area of residence
Btw you can test your speed net after enabling vpn

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi guys,
it becomces worse slowly... i get nearly on each tv channel buffer loading.

I am using TiviMate on Cube box actually with Wlan. But same buffers comes with network cable.
Change all settings completly up and down .. nothing really helps. But it is only with live tv, not series or movies.
I changed the app to IPTV_Smarters_Pro but still buffers.

I upgraded my connection to 500 mbit .. still buffering.

I do not know what to do now.
Login to your Router menu and change the DNS from automatic to manual:
For IPv4:
For IPv6:
2001:4860:4860::8888
2606:4700:4700::1111
A list of public DNS servers:
What is the benefit of DNS change:
How to change DNS on different IPTV devices:

On top of that, try different VPN countries. Most ISPs know and track the server IP addresses from famous VPN providers, so the VPN might be throttled as well. By trying different VPN countries, you may find one that is not throttled.

Reactions: community-tester

Coldy77

Dec 28, 2016
Hi,

> The reason for the image freezing is caused by your Internet provider (ISP)

at least for me, this is definitely not true. I reside in Germany, and I have it mostly for sports tv.

Everything is fine normally on normal days, but once Formular 1 is started, the both german channels are more or less broken. On both lines, totally different locations. With or without VPN, does not matter at all.

Its all about the quality of service. This way its totally useless to be honest. Two race weekends in a row - absolutely disappointed.

Cheers
C

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
What does it mean that services work well on normal days and suddenly stop on days when there are sporting events??
nothing change the same servers & stream sources

Your ISP Who Throuttling Famous IPtv Providers during Sport events and Prime Time
I advise you to try your 4g mobile data if buffering starts & try to use vpn service who's provide many servers locations (so you can try the server location works fine with our service)

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
What does it mean that services work well on normal days and suddenly stop on days when there are sporting events??

Your ISP Who Throuttling Famous IPtv Providers during Sport events and Prime Time
I advise you to try your 4g mobile data if buffering starts & try to use vpn service who's provide many servers locations (so you can try the server location works fine with our service)
What he is pointing at is that on huge international events the traffic is higher than regular, that means more user on server at same time.

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Very low possibility
According to my follow-up with my customers when Formula One starts, there is not large traffic on the server who handle the channel broadcasting the event.

If we eliminate the throttling from the Internet operator, there will be no reason for the channel to freeze in my opinion :).

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
I am using Vodafone with 500mbit line .. how much can they slow it down?!
I will try it with the VPN line this evening and see if something change

Coldy77

Dec 28, 2016

I have 2 lines. Both at different locations, different ISPs, one with 250mbit, one with 100mbit. German Sky F1 channels runs fine until 15 minutes before race start, start "buffering" after that, and are fine shortly after the race finished. And totally the same issues on both lines. No matter if with VPN on my line or not.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Me and my colleague can confirm the problems. We live in Switzerland and both use VPN. Sky Sport UHD DE also has the same problem, and very often Blue Sportgoes offline in the middle of a soccer match or switches from German to French/Italian. The problems are not ISP problems.

Reactions: Coldy77
Sep 22, 2017
Why does it seems, whenever we, that watch for example Formula 1, in my case in Portugal, the channels just go down on that specific time, and when we try to get help here, there is always people almost saying that we are lying? Reading the previous posts here, i almost read that im a lier...

Like others said here, on big sports events, the stream dont work. with or without vpn, and yes i've paid for a vpn to see if solved and no.
It seems ISP blocks the signal, not sure how why, but only during big sports events i notice that.

Reactions: Artan92 and Coldy77

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,
Send ticket to your reseller , maybe your line need reset, to change username and password, if you have problem all the time.