• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Android Box

Svesse83

Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone got any tips for an android box I want to see VOD and IPTV. 4K is not a must.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I would say Formuler z7+ if you can afford it? And I would use the playlist setup where you put in an m3u link and a EPG link of your choice. And if you wait a mont the new formula model 8 will be out.

Reactions: Svesse83

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
I have the Formuler z7+ and it is a good box. However it still has some bugs which occasionally pop up and are annoying. An example is the box just switching off for no reason at all. They have been trying to fix it for ages. I would get an ordinary android box from aliexpress, not less than 4gb ram. €60 should cover it.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Yes, I have that on rare occasions, the other problem is that when it does it looses all the favourites and instead there will be other favourites that you did not put there. I contacted the manufacturer and they promised that bug will get fixed in the next update after this 1.9.55. Considering all this I still think it's a very good box!

Reactions: Fredrik Larsson

pepsito

Subscription, Trial, Technical Assistance
Jan 24, 2017
Reseller ID
Pepsito
Hi,

I advise you the H96 max h1 or h2 it works very well for what you ask, I never have a bug and the price is very competitive! I have not tested the h2 with Android 8.1

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Have anyone tried TX6 box with 4 Gb+32 Gb and dual wifi? Is it good?
Or is the H96 max h2 the best choice?
Or any aother suggestions of good Android box?

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
@Hectorious Thank you, the Amazon fire stick is probably good, but I would like to find a good Android box and find a good deal of it (maybe China) and make some profit when selling to my clients. It will be hard to find good deal with Amazon fire stick.

Reactions: Hectorious