• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Auroscript enigma2 NOT working

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Myself and my friends have four yearly lines with one of the main re-sellers here.
All four of us have been using the line only on enigma2 devices through autoscript or import bouquet.
We are using different ISP and none of us never used VPN or proxy.
Since Tuesday afternoon "black" for all of us.
The lines are active and working fine on VLC or GSE, but when I try the autoscript in enigma2 device through putty I get the following message:

Resolving tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one... failed. Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address 'tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one'

As a result the bouquet does not get downloaded in the box.
I can download the bouquet.tv file on the browser and send it to my box through dreamboxedit but nothing plays.
Changing the password from my re-seller did not sort out the issue

with another IPTV subscription from another provider my box is running fine.

Conclusion: I am not a master on IPTV but since the four of us are using different ISP without using VPN or proxy and the line is functioning on VLC on the same ISP than probably this is related to some technical configurations from the main server.

Can anybody help us on sorting out the issue. Watching nothing since 3 days

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Hi mate,

I am talking on behalf of four different customers in this post. Each one has a different box with different dated image used with a different ISP.
I will try on my box reinstalling the E2 image form scratch. However I cannot link the issue with that.

Thnks. I will try and let you know

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Just thought of a question: Does the usage of autoscript require now the configuration of Mac address on dashboard?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

no, E2 MAC needs to activate only who use our E2 Plugin.

Regards,

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
From a PC on your network I would check to see if the host name that you are using in your example "tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one" resolves to an IP Address? It looks like a DNS issue to me? Try doing a tracert or ping test tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one from a command window on a PC, just to see if it resolves correctly on a PC. Then try pinging the host from the Enigma box, again to see if it resolves. If it doesn't resolve, change your DNS server to use Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on your Enigma box and then retest.

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
Looking more into this, the DNS setup for tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one, it looks like there are two possible IP addresses that could be used. I wonder if that is the cause of your problem? You could try replacing the hostname tv.rapdiswiss.hitv.one with the hostname clientportal.link and that should still work.

$nslookup
> tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one
Server: google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address: 8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: clientportal.link
Addresses: 185.93.2.228
Aliases: tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one
tv.k7ad8sv6bx8c1a7zwd2-01.top

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Hi mate,

Sorted it out with google DNS because I finally realize that it was a DNS issue.
The competent authority in our country has put some restrictions blocking the DNS of certain servers two days ago.
That's why the service was cut at the same time to all four of us despite the different ISP providers.
And the reason I couldn't think of it since the beginning is that I had completely forgotten the fact that I use google DNS in my PC.
The message of gavlaah woke me up.

Thank you to all for the help and effort

Reactions: gavlaah