• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

★★★Austria and German channels - 100% LOCAL! 100% UPTIME!

MaxiTV

Aug 23, 2023
I offer 100 German and Austrian channels in excellent quality with 90% HD channels and a few 4K channels.

The channels are in the original image quality from the Astra satellite. It is possible to choose the language and subtitle for the channels that distribute them. I have cards to unlock channels, I can send proof on request.
I do not offer SKY channels, only channels for which I have a secure source and guarantee 100% availability.

Price: 2 euros per connection

MaxiTV

Aug 23, 2023
I offer 100 German and Austrian channels in excellent quality with 90% HD channels and a few 4K channels.

The channels are in the original image quality from the Astra satellite. It is possible to choose the language and subtitle for the channels that distribute them. I have cards to unlock channels, I can send proof on request.
I do offer ,only channels for which I have a secure source and guarantee 100% availability.

Price: 2 euros per connection

Attachments

MaxiTV

Aug 23, 2023
I offer 150+ German and Austrian channels in excellent quality with 90% HD channels and a few 4K channels.

I do not offer SKY channels, only channels for which I have a secure source and guarantee 100% availability.