• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BaneTV Streams

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
Countries that we specialize in
  • USA: With over 2000 channels, including the most cover of USA locals channels in every state and city. Our sources are direct from Directv (AT&T), Spectrum, Dish, Sling, Peacock and so on.
  • Pay Per View & Sports: We cover almost everything from UFC, HBO Boxing, Showtime Boxing, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Crickets, Soccer to racing events, NASCAR, College Football, College Basketball and so on. There are hundreds of events everyday, updating early so you can port to your panel easily. Not only we are one of the biggest stream provider for IPTV, we are also the biggest provider for PPV and sport events.
  • CANADA: Almost 450 channels, including Canada English and Canada French, directly from Rogers and Direct Source.
  • USA LATIN: Direct from Directv and SLING.
  • MEXICO: 200 channels directly from DirecTV and BLIM.
  • Many other LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES: Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Columbia and so on.
  • Carribbean countries: Directly from CLARA and BLIM.
  • UK
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • and so on
  • 3500 channels for 24/7.
  • 200 channels for Adult, including many premium streams.
Discord Support
Restream or Resellers wanted.

PM me your Telegram and or Discord ID
BE READY TO BUY. NO GAMES - NO TRIALS DURING PPV EVENTS SO DONT ASK!

tg1983

Aug 6, 2022
Hey, trial and price list? If no trial then I'll take a risk on buying?

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
Hey, trial and price list? If no trial then I'll take a risk on buying?
No trials on weekend or PPV event weekends. Its call trial hopers and those that want a freebie ppv. Been in this business way to long to be given out free trials during special events, much less trial hopers that really isnt looking to buy.

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
invites been sent.
Im not a dollar stream company. All streams i have are direct sources, not restreams of a restream of a restream. So dont expect dollar streams. They are a dollar for a reason.

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
Still have room for people for football. Are you tired of those cheap dollar streams buffering? or UK looping.. Find out they all have the same sources as others. If your source has the circle R and the Circle X at the end of those channel. Then yea they are sharing same sources and looping.. they arent local. Come and see why those that left come to the best. We run local and can prove it!

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
VPN services available as well (for personal use, not resell)
Have plenty room for Football season fans!

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
taking on new clients..

No trials over weekends.. But will consider if your serious.

Support via discord or Telegram

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
Taking on new clients for live and 3mby services. hit me up for more details..
Thanks for your support.

banetv

Aug 5, 2022
We are taking new orders for the new year!
Looking for restreams or resellers or even a sub. Come and join our team.
Have many products for sale along with our eyePtv..
DM me for more details and lets see what we can do for you..