• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Basic Marketing Strategies - Web Based

BrokenChaos

Feb 4, 2017
Global Supplier
tvinthailand.com
Reseller ID
TVinThailand
In this help section, I will cover Marketing on a Basic level as its aimed at those new to the world of SEO and Marketing.

It will cover Websites and Social Networks as direct marketing (One on One) is another issue altogether.

You have Your Website or Social Groups all ready to go

If you build it they will come is not really applicable, but it can work over a long period of time, so the best way to get noticed is to give what you are marketing a "nudge" from time to time.

There are 2 essential ways to push your product
  1. Spam
  2. Hard work
You may have seen people SPAM forums and groups as they believe that replying to each and every topic is a good thing, but in reality it is just SPAM and will be noticed and removed or the user banned when it gets to excessive. Its annoying, builds up anti-trust and just a waste of peoples time

Hard work is the best way to get your product out to the market as you take time in building an audience that you can promote specials, coupons etc.

Imagine having a 99% discount on a years IPTV service and nobody pays any attention, because you dont have a network of sites, forums and social avenues to push that discount.

Start Social Groups:

I really hate this section, but it is one of the most important things to do in Marketing.
Start a Twitter and Facebook account under your business to get started and begin building up your likes and followers. Once you have a few thousand, things start getting easier and then you can expand a Youtube Channel or other Social Networks, using your initial Twitter and Facebook groups to get the word out :)

Point all your Social posts to your website (Brand) or if you dont have a website, to your Facebook Page or other, but just point it somewhere!

This is an easy way to start getting noticed and you will soon begin to push Trials and Subscriptions out the door as your likes and followers share your product to more and more people :)

Images, logos visual presentation...

I can stress enough how important a good picture, logo, coupon can be when marketing...
It can be the difference between a customer and just a visitor, so take some time in prepping your artwork :)

Website Marketing

Website marketing is the big enchilada and essentially means pushing your website to the ever important Page 1 on Google for chosen keywords... Its not really so hard if you have the time and patience to wait days/weeks for results of your efforts, but when you make it to Number 1 for a good volume Keyword, then you are a champ.

I may do some tips on Website marketing in the future as it is quite involved :)

I had the Number 1 website in Thailand for Airsoft, using the keyword Thailand AIrsoft and I did it in 3 months and a lot --- lot---- lot of work.... I dont have it anymore as I got out of that market, but it was fun playing with so many rifles, pistols etc... :)

Reactions: dasa73

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
In this help section, I will cover Marketing on a Basic level as its aimed at those new to the world of SEO and Marketing.

It will cover Websites and Social Networks as direct marketing (One on One) is another issue altogether.

You have Your Website or Social Groups all ready to go

If you build it they will come is not really applicable, but it can work over a long period of time, so the best way to get noticed is to give what you are marketing a "nudge" from time to time.

There are 2 essential ways to push your product
  1. Spam
  2. Hard work
You may have seen people SPAM forums and groups as they believe that replying to each and every topic is a good thing, but in reality it is just SPAM and will be noticed and removed or the user banned when it gets to excessive. Its annoying, builds up anti-trust and just a waste of peoples time

Hard work is the best way to get your product out to the market as you take time in building an audience that you can promote specials, coupons etc.

Imagine having a 99% discount on a years IPTV service and nobody pays any attention, because you dont have a network of sites, forums and social avenues to push that discount.

Start Social Groups:

I really hate this section, but it is one of the most important things to do in Marketing.
Start a Twitter and Facebook account under your business to get started and begin building up your likes and followers. Once you have a few thousand, things start getting easier and then you can expand a Youtube Channel or other Social Networks, using your initial Twitter and Facebook groups to get the word out :)

Point all your Social posts to your website (Brand) or if you dont have a website, to your Facebook Page or other, but just point it somewhere!

This is an easy way to start getting noticed and you will soon begin to push Trials and Subscriptions out the door as your likes and followers share your product to more and more people :)

Images, logos visual presentation...

I can stress enough how important a good picture, logo, coupon can be when marketing...
It can be the difference between a customer and just a visitor, so take some time in prepping your artwork :)

Website Marketing

Website marketing is the big enchilada and essentially means pushing your website to the ever important Page 1 on Google for chosen keywords... Its not really so hard if you have the time and patience to wait days/weeks for results of your efforts, but when you make it to Number 1 for a good volume Keyword, then you are a champ.

I may do some tips on Website marketing in the future as it is quite involved :)

I had the Number 1 website in Thailand for Airsoft, using the keyword Thailand AIrsoft and I did it in 3 months and a lot --- lot---- lot of work.... I dont have it anymore as I got out of that market, but it was fun playing with so many rifles, pistols etc... :)

Thank you for sharing with all of us.
Well done, keep it up.