• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best app for Android box

Semog

May 29, 2018
I've Been using tivimate and I do really like it is prettier and smoother then others.... But perfect player is always a must as its a safe option

Semog

May 29, 2018
Tivimate is so nice, smarters and perfect player are also so nice I say the best is try and see the best for you

Reactions: arnold487

Fer3m

Mar 25, 2019
Hello is there other then Kodi a iptvapp that also supports adding subtitles from opensubtitles ?
Thx !

Flipper

Apr 30, 2019
I'm new here but not new to Android box. I would suggest IPTV Extreme Pro as you will be able to record any show at any time. You can also look at ProgTV Android or BETA both are free. This app has an excellent tv guide, multiple choices for players and you can also set recordings for different times and channels.

Reactions: lionheart and Karla

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
I personally use customized mini smarters or stb emu with embedded url so that customers only get username and password for mini smarters and only mac address for stb emu.
That way there is no m3u leaks or URL to give

PNE0755

Jun 6, 2019
Uk
Reseller ID
Fair services
100% It is STB EMU PRO. I have tried Smarters and Perfect Player too they are not bad,but Stb Emu Pro is the best of the best for android for sure.
I do you get the coloured button on your remote to work with the stb emu pro. I tried but would not work?

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
Depends on box.
I sell and use amiko A5M and formuler boxes all work with red yellow etc buttons just like a real mag box

Reactions: GMC 07 and PNE0755

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
as I said if u have a different android device u will need to use key mapping configuration to allocate which button does what

PNE0755

Jun 6, 2019
Uk
Reseller ID
Fair services
[QUOTE="Justwatch, post: 123204, member: 27068
as I said if u have a different android device u will need to use key mapping configuration to allocate which button does what
[/QUOTE]
How do I under take key mapping please!

PNE0755

Jun 6, 2019
Uk
Reseller ID
Fair services
[QUOTE="Justwatch, post: 123204, member: 27068
How do I under take key mapping please!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the video

Beth B Richard

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, if you are looking for the best app for the Android Box then, you should try an IPTV Smarters Pro App. This app is available for all the platforms like android, iOS, Mac, and windows.
You can watch the content like live streaming, series, and movies without any interruption.
For more such information you can visit the "WHMCSSmarters" website.
If you want then you can download this app from Google PlayStore.

GMC 07

Jul 30, 2019
Durham
Are the Amiko A5 any good, looking at upgrading from my mag 256 and looking at the Amiko A5 and the Formular z7+