• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best app for Android box

sarahjc2019

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know what ITPV player this is, cant seem to find it anywhere and nothing on google.

Its called the T1 App - Platinum Plus setup with built in VPN. A mate has it via another IPTV provider and its brilliant, the TV guide is easy to use, you can record, has VOD built in as well as a sports schedule and the best feature is the built in VPN which you can add your surfshark account too.

Looking to upgrade our player if anyone knows what the actual app is called.

Here are some screenshots i was sent but there is no info in the app its self and guessing the name is what the provider has named it. Any help appreciated.

t1 app - home.jpeg

t1 app - VOD.jpeg

t1 app - Sports Schedule.jpeg

t1 app - VPN.jpeg

sarahjc2019

Aug 13, 2019
Indeed the app looks great.. However it could be a built in app for the T1 Dreamlink Androidbox or just a rebrand of IPTV Smarters .. Hard to tell ;)
Yeah i had a good play with it its really good, even the movies and series on demand is great, maybe better than netflix, it even plays you a preview/trailer when you click on a title just like it does in netflix.

She has the app on her firestick and android mobile so no other devices, shes managed to send me the APK file but cant seem to find anything but not sure where to look but heres a link to download if anyone wants to have a look - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=12zWhRQ10qBcOQxSAuea0-Jc9M7pEOE5W

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Does anyone know what ITPV player this is, cant seem to find it anywhere and nothing on google.

Its called the T1 App - Platinum Plus setup with built in VPN. A mate has it via another IPTV provider and its brilliant, the TV guide is easy to use, you can record, has VOD built in as well as a sports schedule and the best feature is the built in VPN which you can add your surfshark account too.

Looking to upgrade our player if anyone knows what the actual app is called.

Here are some screenshots i was sent but there is no info in the app its self and guessing the name is what the provider has named it. Any help appreciated.

View attachment 6342

View attachment 6343

View attachment 6345

View attachment 6344
I think it's a hardware with its own interface

wolfsstolz

Sep 1, 2017
Germany
The most Player are write here .
IPTV Extreme "Pro" or lite
Perfect Player or
IPTV PRO
Thats the best maybe "IPTV Player Pro"

elenaaustin87

Nov 30, 2019
Besides Perfect Player and stbemu which other iptv apps do you all recommend? Which ones provide the most cable-like experience?