• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best device for IPTV

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
Does all the buttons work? I have one of those for the Formuler and channel switching does not work, and some other buttons.

Jan Almkvist

Jul 29, 2018
Reseller ID
Rapid
My experience is that with the SMART IPTV App it works fantastic for me and most of clients. Of course therefore Samsung or LG Smart TV are necessary.

I had MAG254 before and I was unhappy. I had a lot of freezing and it didn't work properly. But to be honest it was not rapid source there. It was another one that I had before... maybe the problem was the source...

Didn't try any other boxes. As long as Smart IPTV App works fine I will not go for a box. Just for once reason: I don't want an additional box catching dust *g*

Hey !
Which TV do you use. Have you heard that SMART IPTV doesn't work anymore with SAMSUNG? Is it true ?

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
no that's not true... at least I know a lot of people with Samsung and it works for all of them... older Samsung TV and also new Samsung TV...

I have two Samsung TV at home.. one is around 7 years old (LOL) and the other one around 3 years

Jan Almkvist

Jul 29, 2018
Reseller ID
Rapid
Hey ! I had smart iptv before but it did stop working after I updated my samsung. I then get the smart stb but I am thinking of going back to smart iptv again.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I allways sell preinstalled TVIP box 605, simple for anyone especially my elderly clientele. I also have to push the Xiaomi mi box s 4k that is the same price as a chromecast ultra wich it includes. I have never had any other device with such good wifi receiver as this little thing.

enverjasar

Mar 10, 2019
i have nvidia shield but what is best app for shield, i am not satisfed of iptv smaprtes pro to slow

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
My opinion is to install both IPTV extreme pro if your advanced, and Perfect player that i use mostely even on formuler z7+ perfekt player have the best view of epg and also adaptive learning of the channels you watch the most.

Fletch

Oct 26, 2016
Sweden
i have nvidia shield but what is best app for shield, i am not satisfed of iptv smaprtes pro to slow
I say STBemu and GSE iptv. STBemu is not optimal to use but i like how it looks, like a mag box. GSE is great when you want to search for a movie or channel.

PhilW

Dec 28, 2019
What is the best device to watch IPTV?
I know it is a hard and maybe stupid question.

Today I use a Formuler Z7+ which have been nothing but trouble since I got it about a year ago, I bought this one as i was hoping that is was good as the price was about 180usd here I Sweden. And what I understand this is a device that trouble many people.
The remote is pure rubbish, the cheapest China remote have better quality.
Only megabit Ethernet.
Only 2.4ghz wifi.
Terrible buffering problem.
Overscan.
Motion Picture problem.
Standby bugs.

I do like the layout of "mytvonline" as it looks as a standard stb and the channel swapping is quite fast, but that's about it

I'm in the market for a new box with good value, that have none of the problem that Formuler has.
Have you tried using a VPN?

Leeboy

Dec 28, 2019
England
I find after trying various boxes thsat the mag seem the most user friendly but that being said I swear by STBemu on a well rated android box ;)

Great post btw

rockabilly65

Oct 12, 2017
Mibox S or Firestick 4k with Tivimate. Portal: Tvip 412, 415 or 605. I have Mibox because I needed a chromecast. It's working perfect for iptv and casting. My friends have Tvip because I don't want to give support. Tvip is a iptvplayer, thats it.

Reactions: dragon90

VisionTV

Dec 31, 2019
Reseller ID
VisionTV
I swear by the Nvidia Shield too but get good results with the Firestick too......at least i can take that with me for nights way / hols etc

Reactions: Hectorious

Ditmaar

Dec 17, 2017
The problem with all boxes, the iptv software with the remote control, I am very hapy with the Z8. Mytvonline2 I find is the best app for using iptv.
The software and remote control are made for each other.

Ditmaar

Dec 17, 2017
A universal remote will never be 100 percent working with iptv apps mostly. With z8 it is working perfect.