• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best IPTV Client addon?

Twigg

Aug 5, 2017
Sweden
Hello!

What is the best IPTV Client addon? The Simple Client needs to be restarted sometimes, need to disable and enable it for it to work, or restart the box.

Thank you in advance

Jolid

Dec 17, 2016
as far as I know the "simple IPTV client" is the only one that will work with iptv, could be wrong though.

Dawid

Oct 1, 2017
How to install this Tvheadend + pvr.hts , somebody have link for tutorial?

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
TVheadend works fine but needs little work for everything to work and some important settings that needs to be done like setting maximum input streams to 1 and turn off all types of automatic scanning.

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
TVheadend works fine but needs little work for everything to work and some important settings that needs to be done like setting maximum input streams to 1 and turn off all types of automatic scanning.
could you please tell me how to use rapid , any instructions ?

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe Montoya can have a thing to say
I don't use TVHeadend, but I'm sure you will probably find some excelent guides with Google and Youtube.
If you are a novice computer user, with not so much skill, then you will have a lot of reading to do, in understanding TVHeadend and its setup, otherwise you run into unforeseen problems, you aren't aware of happening.

TVHeadend is more suited for the much, much more than average computer user, so I wouldn't advise it to a novice computer user, but they can always try if they want and learn.

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Maybe Montoya can have a thing to say
I don't use TVHeadend, but I'm sure you will probably find some excelent guides with Google and Youtube.
If you are a novice computer user, with not so much skill, then you will have a lot of reading to do, in understanding TVHeadend and its setup, otherwise you run into unforeseen problems, you aren't aware of happening.

TVHeadend is more suited for the much, much more than average computer user, so I wouldn't advise it to a novice computer user, but they can always try if they want and learn.
Well let me say something
last year i got from a chinese guy on aliexpress a month sub..
anyway on the email thing he gave me also the option to use with TVHeadend on Kodi and all I did i put the server name, name and pass and enable the TVHeadend option thats it !
I am not making lies or anything, it worked straigh away, the only thing was both addons simple iptv client and TVHeadend didntwork same time, i had to disable either of them
Anyway
Kodi on my xbox one x is not working great anympre slow, and freeze all the time, I can see still in Alpha

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Me and @FreddyK were talking about your own TVHeadend SERVER install. Not about enabling and setting up the TVHeadend PVR in Kodi.
Setting up this PVR in Kodi is easy indeed, but needs a connection to a TVHeadend server, were it gets its streams from.

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Me and @FreddyK were talking about your own TVHeadend SERVER install. Not about enabling and setting up the TVHeadend PVR in Kodi.
Setting up this PVR in Kodi is easy indeed, but needs a connection to a TVHeadend server, were it gets its streams from.
I understand now
thanks

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
If someone wants to try TVHeadend it's easy to do with an LibreELEC install on boxes that supports it but i still recommend something more powerful than a small box.

IPKING2020

Feb 19, 2020
Hallo, I have Kodi installed in my Enigma 2 (BH) VU+ Ultimo 4K and I need the right addon to install. Where? Thanksss