• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best player for subtitles on android

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
Hey!
Which is the best player that support subtitles and where I can change the cache settings. Right now I'm using Kodi 17.0 and the only downside is that I found it laggy, sometimes it has low framerate on HD channels. I have a T95Z plus android box.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hey!
Which is the best player that support subtitles and where I can change the cache settings. Right now I'm using Kodi 17.0 and the only downside is that I found it laggy, sometimes it has low framerate on HD channels. I have a T95Z plus android box.
I use Smart iptv on my minix, works great

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
Hey!
Does it support subtitle and have cache settings?
I tryed that app yesterday but it didn't seem to have any settings and I couldn't find subtitles. Where did you download that app? I had to download the apk since my box didnt support it so I couldn't download it from play store. Maybe I had an old version.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hey!
I tryed that app yesterday but it didn't seem to have any settings and I couldn't find subtitles. Where did you download that app? I had to download the apk since my box didnt support it so I couldn't download it from play store. Maybe I had an old version.
http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **D...MIN *******/howto/android/files/SmartIPTV.apk

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **D...MIN *******/howto/android/files/SmartIPTV.apk
Just tryed that app again. I can't find any settings for the cache so it just buffers, I'm afraid. Thanks for the tip anyway.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Just tryed that app again. I can't find any settings for the cache so it just buffers, I'm afraid. Thanks for the tip anyway.
Press on Ok button and hold

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Reactions: Cykelkalle

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Does swedish subtitles work for you on Smart IPTV? I tried it yesterday.

Like C more first and viasat comedy
I will have to check on my minix box further.
Btw, I saw that you were doing some kodi advanced for faster zapping and caching.

I got a Raspberry Pi3 running kodi, sometimes the channels disconnect and the zapping takes time. Running Libreelec Kodi.

You got any idea why? Or do I need to edit advancedsettings.xml?

Nevermind, that was user harrypotter

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Btw, I saw that you were doing some kodi advanced for faster zapping and caching.

I got a Raspberry Pi3 running kodi, sometimes the channels disconnect and the zapping takes time. Running Libreelec Kodi.

I can suggest you to check my thread fix buffering on rasperry device

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden

I can suggest you to check my thread fix buffering on rasperry device
Can you link it to me please?

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Hey!
You have audio on Netherlands channels like NPO 1, RTL 4? SD NL channels have audio on my box but HD NL doesnt work...

rokudisco

Dec 21, 2016

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway

Hello CyberKalle
subtitles doeas not work for the moment on the smart IPTV app.
They have promised a new update were it should be added.

Regards Erik M

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I also find that IPTV Extreme Pro is the best for subtitles, and you can use VLC as external player with it if you want, both very good with subtitles. Easy to fix of sync of both sound and subtitle.

Reactions: isak7