• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Brazilian/BR, Channels for restream 100% Stable - SD / HD / FULLHD

redecanais

Aug 30, 2018
Reseller ID
redecanais
Hi, we have a great source BR with all channels SD / HD / FULL HD, we have a very stable and reliable server, we only sell to restream!

Stop now with your problems of instability, we are one of the best sources in Brazil!

If you are interested please send a private message so we will contact you. we have 24 hour support!

vipcreater

Apr 2, 2019
sir, i am very interested about your package. could send me your trial account ,and tell me your contack with skype or whatsapp?

aykmate

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, we have a great source BR with all channels SD / HD / FULL HD, we have a very stable and reliable server, we only sell to restream!

Stop now with your problems of instability, we are one of the best sources in Brazil!

If you are interested please send a private message so we will contact you. we have 24 hour support!
Hi,
Could you pls pm me to talk about details?

KGC

Feb 10, 2019

Whatsapp? please send me via pm

fxgrecco

Jul 30, 2019

, actually i sent a pvt msg to ypu. I'm really interested. Thanks