• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Broken SKY Sport F1 FHD DE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
Hello :). You can not report the channel in the dashboard! It is not displayed in the search function. The channel still has massive problems with hangers and buffer problems. The poor Formula 1 fans :-(

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello :). You can not report the channel in the dashboard! It is not displayed in the search function. The channel still has massive problems with hangers and buffer problems. The poor Formula 1 fans :-(
The channel has never worked properly and from Friday Formula 1 is drawing and this is the third time that the channel has not worked
The channel has not worked properly since being on the list.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

to make sure your channel problem reports are seen and attended to, you need to report them in the correct way.
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report it at the "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652)
directly from your Dashboard.

The channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB and mention your issue:
group:
channel:
issue:

Thank you

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello,

to make sure your channel problem reports are seen and attended to, you need to report them in the correct way.
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report it at the "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652)
directly from your Dashboard.

The channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB and mention your issue:
group:
channel:
issue:

Thank you
I made a support ticket And after 48 hours a standard message comes back

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Artan pls send me A pm with the screenshot of the Standart message, Thx

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
I just can't understand why after 2 months there is still no response to solve the problem? me and artan92 keep reporting this sender. even nonid knows and probably can't do anything. it's a real shame because I'm losing customers and rapid too . do something please ... i recommended your service and now i don't look good. the sender buffers and freezes.

Reactions: Artan92

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I just can't understand why after 2 months there is still no response to solve the problem? me and artan92 keep reporting this sender. even nonid knows and probably can't do anything. it's a real shame because I'm losing customers and rapid too . do something please ... i recommended your service and now i don't look good. the sender buffers and freezes.
Hello,

issues should be fixed by now.

Regards.

Reactions: itsmemari0
Status
Not open for further replies.