• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BT SORTS ISSUES

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
hello everyone

we have big problems with Bt Sports and this problem is stands for long time !!

there is a good server for bt sports which is right now active on bt sport 3

bt 3.jpg

you can recognize it with a white square on top right of the screen

but unfortunately this server is not fix and it always jump to SD servers !

in another hand Bt Sports 1 and 2 right now are SD and not watchable at all !!!

bt 2.jpg

bt 1.jpg

as you can see on bt sport 1 and 2 FHD you can see sd channel with horrible quality

so if we have that good server for bt sports why we have to watch sd channels instead of FHD channels ?

i hope it fix soon as possible because this problem for BT sports is stands for long time .

thanks

best regards

gremsems

Aug 15, 2016
BT is poor.
Sky Sports UK FHD channels are freezing and very poor too.
RMC Sport 4k is freezing.
Aussie channels aren't working.

It's all nice to add new channels and new vod and that, but how about just making sure first that the channels we have now are the best quality possible.

donshimon

Oct 14, 2019
i can confirm the video qualiaty of bt sports 1,2,3, though it's tsagged ad fhd, is very bad.
rapid is the best iptv provider around but please fix those channels so we really cna't have and enjoy really fhd quality of bt sports, rmc sport 4k and australian sports channels
thanks in advance.

Reactions: Arash and SIOUX

Fcbarca27

Sep 27, 2018
i can confirm the video qualiaty of bt sports 1,2,3, though it's tsagged ad fhd, is very bad.
rapid is the best iptv provider around but please fix those channels so we really cna't have and enjoy really fhd quality of bt sports, rmc sport 4k and australian sports channels
thanks in advance.
Would like some more 4k content and Bein 4k would be great

gremsems

Aug 15, 2016
Complaints about Sky Sports and BT are fair, bit compliments about NBC and NBC Sports Network. Great channel to watch Premier League. Very very crisp indeed!!

Reactions: donshimon and Arash

Narl

Feb 2, 2020
The issue I am experiencing with BT at present is the picture wil freeze for a few seconds when that happens it drops out of sync by multiple moments.

Seems to be happening on all HD and FHD BT channels.

Reactions: Arash

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
already reported in my Dashboard but:

The FHD 50fps BeIn Sports 1-10 FHD ARB channels are all gone. Did work great until yesterday. Today the quality is much lower... Can you bring back the old source?

SIOUX

Jan 28, 2020
ASTRO SUPERSPORT 1, ASTRO SUPERSPORT 2, ASTRO SUPERSPORT 3 and ASTRO SUPERSPORT 4 from malaysia channels that are in 1080p and with english coment.
have the best picture quality ever seen!!!

Reactions: marius_cz

donshimon

Oct 14, 2019
ASTRO SUPERSPORT 1, ASTRO SUPERSPORT 2, ASTRO SUPERSPORT 3 and ASTRO SUPERSPORT 4 from malaysia channels that are in 1080p and with english coment.
have the best picture quality ever seen!!!
where can i find those astro channels? in which package?

bogdan

Jan 7, 2017
Instead of asking for more channels maby is better to keep what we have at a decent quality level.Unfortunately,in the last few mounth or even longer,we get tons of VOD nobody needs but the quality of the service is slowly but surely decreasing.The outstanding 4k sport channels was one by one thrown away.The good FHD sport channels has become at least unreliable in weekend to be nice with my exprimation

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
yeah , very agree , i dont know why they keep adding VOD , i have never see any movie or tv series from any IPTV servers , i just download whatever i want with great quality from torrent .
i dont know why they still keep adding VOD

is it not better just check the https://iptv.community/forums/Channel-Request/ and see what really users looking for .

or at least make a survey and see what really users wants ...

best regards

Reactions: donshimon