• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BT SORTS ISSUES

Narl

Feb 2, 2020
Bt sport hd2 is more like very low as quality and also it’s jerking quite a bit.

Reactions: Arash

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
for tonight you can watch from TNT HD US

then we have to find an alternative HD channel for watch football in ENGLISH

all i can say this is not right to buy a iptv subscription and there is no channel to watch football in English

so please isntead of adding VOD and not usefull channels adds some sport channels with good and stable quality

as i said this is so frustrating

best regards

Narl

Feb 2, 2020
This is so weird so after the Liverpool match last night everything returned to normal by sport fhd was streaming perfectly fine as was RTE2. Now this morning watching the sci-fi channel there was some freezing and buffering.

It seems like the load balancing isn’t working correctly which is then causing everything to grind to a halt.

Reactions: Arash

Narl

Feb 2, 2020
It’s one of three things as I work in the data industry.

1: the servers are not be balanced correctly.
2: there is not enough bandwidth l, when it peaks a certain level the servers ditch the quality to save on bandwidth.
3: not enough servers.

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
the great source has been changed with really poor quality one ( red circle on the top left i mean )
if out there, there is a good source, why we have to get channels with poor quality?
is really rapid cannot find a good source?

another example is for Cosmote Greece sport, all servers almost provide those channels with FHD quality and also multi-language option, instead, we have it on 720p quality

unfortunately, I guess rapid owner really give up on quality !!!!

there is a big lack of sports channels with FHD 50ftps on server

rapid is far away from good days .....