• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Buffering to much....

Zen

Nov 23, 2019
I'm having a hard time with Discovery Science UK right now and had so for a couple of days...
Right now there is no connection and I am told by the screen to check my internet connection, when in fact it is the suppliers connection that's not working.
And the EPG is more or less useless. Works only for a couple of channels and its not my time zone settings that is causing the problem.
I run a Formuler Z 11 Pro Max and Until recently I also had another supplier simultaneously that took care of my frustration when one of Rapids channel didn't work correctly-
Well, That shouldn't be necessary, should it ??
So it would be very nice if the supplier would step up the tech maintenance a bit when it comes to the channels and the EPG.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

/Zen

Zen

Nov 23, 2019
And Now when I would like to see "The repair Shop" on Quest UK There i no sound....

How about that ?

Origin

Metalli.co
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
metalli.co
Reseller ID
weescotsman
you could go onto your dashboard and report the channels with issues, there is an option for no sound.

Reactions: Hectorious

Zen

Nov 23, 2019
And Now when I would like to see "The repair Shop" on Quest UK There i no sound....

How about that ?
Well now, Just a note to you kind advice.
I have been with Rapid for well over 6 years and My dashboard are under constant attack from me making complaints about channels down, No EPG, No sound etc. etc. However there is one thing missing there in the choices and that is "buffering".
Although I have a pretty good idea what that is all about.
It is the upload capacity that is missing quite obviously, since it is much more frequent in the day time and evenings bur not at night.
Generally speaking I think there is need for upgrading the bandwidth in the uploading "department" and since that is a money issue I don't see that happening any time soon....

Regards
/Zen

Zen

Nov 23, 2019
Perhaps I should make a note of the real problem. It is of course the upload Bandwidth (speed) on the supplier side.
So if you have 5000 viewers on a channel, you better make room for them all, and that's not always the case, I'm afraid.....
I guess I will have to try out other supplier until I find one that also interested in using some cash to upgrade their Bandwidth and hardware.
Or, preferably already have very good hardware and Bandwidth...
Any suggestions ??

Kind regards

/Zen

Reactions: Artan92

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Perhaps I should make a note of the real problem. It is of course the upload Bandwidth (speed) on the supplier side.
So if you have 5000 viewers on a channel, you better make room for them all, and that's not always the case, I'm afraid.....
I guess I will have to try out other supplier until I find one that also interested in using some cash to upgrade their Bandwidth and hardware.
Or, preferably already have very good hardware and Bandwidth...
Any suggestions ??

Kind regards

/Zen
Yes, I can confirm it. There is a lot. Buffering