• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Can i block or hide the adult channels

Dragonfly61

Apr 26, 2023
Hi, is there a way to block or hide the adult channels on iptv starters? Normal parental controls on the tv don't seem to have any effect nor do the ones on firestick. Any help welcome thanks

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi, is there a way to block or hide the adult channels on iptv starters? Normal parental controls on the tv don't seem to have any effect nor do the ones on firestick. Any help welcome thanks
Hello,

Enter your Dashboard, edit your bouquet list, deactivate adult channels & click on ok to confirm

Regards

Reactions: katho and vitshinzo

Dragonfly61

Apr 26, 2023
Hello,

Enter your Dashboard, edit your bouquet list, deactivate adult channels & click on ok to confirm

Regards
Thank you I'm very new to this, stupid question but how do I find bouquet list on the dashboard please?

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Thank you I'm very new to this, stupid question but how do I find bouquet list on the dashboard please?
Go to Manage Line -> in right barre menu you will find 3 dots ( actions) click on it > scroll down to bouquets list press ok ( deseclect aduld content) then click update

Reactions: Nonid

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
UKxESHM.png
Where to find the Bouquet List: Choose to Manage lines - press the three dots

- choose Bouquet list - enable/disable countries and click "Update"

Or check this tutorial with pictures
:cool:

Last edited: