• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Can someone advise

Olley123

Feb 15, 2019
Hi i would like some help.. i have iptv using smarters and it works fine on my phone using mx player and vlc player. But through my android box and my fire stick on the tv its all jerky and well unwatchable any ideas?
Sorry if this is in the wrong area

Thanks

Olley123

Feb 15, 2019
Just connected to my virgin media hub but my phone is also connected witch works fine witch makes me think its not a network issue. But ive wiped both the android box and the firestick and started everything from new and still the same issue.

Thanks

Olley123

Feb 15, 2019
Also it isnt on everything some movies work fine but others for example will run fine on my phone connected to the same network but wont run properly on my box or firestick both using the same players vlc and mx

iptv.devil

Jan 4, 2019
Maybe some issue with protocols /b/g/n/ac or freq 2.4 or 5 GHz ?
Are all equip are compatibile?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

try to factory reset the boxes, then install again the App's and try.

Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

did you try the line on a different app?

Regards,

Olley123

Feb 15, 2019
Downloaded an iptv app onto my xbox one and they all work fine. Do you think if i got an nvidia shield box they would work better than the droidbox and firestick ?
Thanks

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
if it works well with xbox then I guess shield is not needed... btw which app do you use? I also have an xbox one..

Olley123

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah this is the thing the iptv smarters apps alot easier to navigate than this but its still good myiptv player worth a download for sure

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Why dont you try out perfect Player, works great on my Firetv stick 4k, mi box s 4k and formuler z7+, simple as few and the new look graphit looks good to. what i like the best is the adaptive learning where it sort the channels you look at the most at the top if you like. I also love the EPG showing programs now, later and aline thrue all, just so easy to see whats on rigt now on all channels.

Reactions: Peter Andersson

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Way to much money just for watching iptv. mi box s 4k and the formuler z7 + would do just fine if your not need it for gaming.

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
Did you try to play with some settings like hardware or software video decoding? Most of time it solve some issues,

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Thats a very good box and expensive, great that you can afford it. Another thing is that you cant get the nicest and very modern looking interface that mytvonline have, the built in app in formuler z7+ and formuler z8. I for one think that a modern looking interface is important considering a lot of apps have a interface reminding of windows XP.:)