• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cannot connect to IPTV via WIFI?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Have i misunderstood something here? dont know what Anthony's problem is but comes across like a real dick. If you cannot offer any help please eff off.

Jaha. I seeked advice from my provider but it is an isolated problem seems like, as it is a Wifi issue , which was working before but all of a sudden stopped.

Tried the old internet settings but still didnt work.. highly doubt its my isp or the provider. Something happened since i installed the internet settings
I'm not a dick ? I help a lot of people here who are clients as to what my point was!! Now in no way did I say any abusive language about you or anyone else so please watch your language in this community or it gets reported...
So once again my point was about you getting your help from your provider if there not from here. That is all and case was closed hours ago .
So what are you saying, Am i not allowed to request for help on this forum?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Have i misunderstood something here? dont know what Anthony's problem is but comes across like a real dick. If you cannot offer any help please eff off.

Jaha. I seeked advice from my provider but it is an isolated problem seems like, as it is a Wifi issue , which was working before but all of a sudden stopped.

Tried the old internet settings but still didnt work.. highly doubt its my isp or the provider. Something happened since i installed the internet settings
I'm not a dick ? I help a lot of people here who are clients as to what my point was!! Now in no way did I say any abusive language about you or anyone else so please watch your language in this community or it gets reported...
So once again my point was about you getting your help from your provider if there not from here. That is all and case was closed hours ago .
Why do you think i came on here in the first place? Dont you think my first action would have been to contact my provider for help?

Reactions: Origin

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Install from app store DNS channger app, and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and see will it work on wifi.

How is 3 filtering your adult content on the phone? I bet through some proxy on 4G connectio. Meaning all your 4G traffic goes through their filters.

Anyway 3 has nothing to do with Wifi, so try the DNS change, though it seems thats useless too since you tired it on another wifi not on same ISP of your home.
DNS changer did not work

Madz

Reseller
Jan 15, 2017
iptvboy.com
Reseller ID
wissamyamout
Install from app store DNS channger app, and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and see will it work on wifi.

How is 3 filtering your adult content on the phone? I bet through some proxy on 4G connectio. Meaning all your 4G traffic goes through their filters.

Anyway 3 has nothing to do with Wifi, so try the DNS change, though it seems thats useless too since you tired it on another wifi not on same ISP of your home.
DNS changer did not work

@Mh00001 do you buy a Benz and go get help from BMW?

What @Anthony henderson trying to say is this is a not a general support forum. This forum is for a specific IPTV service which you are not using :).