• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cannot connect to IPTV via WIFI?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Install from app store DNS channger app, and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and see will it work on wifi.

How is 3 filtering your adult content on the phone? I bet through some proxy on 4G connectio. Meaning all your 4G traffic goes through their filters.

Anyway 3 has nothing to do with Wifi, so try the DNS change, though it seems thats useless too since you tired it on another wifi not on same ISP of your home.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Does the m3u link you have from your IPTV provider open on VLC player on your PC on same wifi?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Does the m3u link you have from your IPTV provider open on VLC player on your PC on same wifi?
I have only tried it on the mobile to be honest through the gse iptv app.

Yeh it didnt work on my brother's wifi so DNS change wont be much use i would have thought.

This is so strange.

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks jaha. Dont think it is the GSE otherwise other would complain about this and the provider would have said something..

I have tried another app but it didnt work.

I want to uninstall the internet settings from Three but i cannot find it anywhere on phone

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Settings, More Networks, Mobile netowkrs, Access point names, you should see your Three APN, you can make a new fake APN, click the + just nter whatever info on Name and on APN field, then click More, Save, hen choose this fake one on the list.

Otherwise, just disable the Data and leave it on wifi and see.

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Settings, More Networks, Mobile netowkrs, Access point names, you should see your Three APN, you can make a new fake APN, click the + just nter whatever info on Name and on APN field, then click More, Save, hen choose this fake one on the list.

Otherwise, just disable the Data and leave it on wifi and see.
Thanks jaha. Im going to give that a go now. I still have the old internet setting saved . So going to try that.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Hi folks,
Just after a bit of advice.

I've had Sports mania for the past 12months and it worked perfectly fine on my Samsung note device on Wifi & 4G.

Just renewed with another IPTV on Sunday. It's being working fine on Wifi but not on 4g? So decided to call my phone network (Three) who lifted the adult content and sent me internet settings.

Since installing the new internet settings, the IPTV now only works on 4g but not on my Wifi, which has totally baffled me?

Any suggestions?
Hello,
What iptv provider you have?
Regards
Skin IPTV
Is skin iptv reseller from here ? If not shouldn't you be chatting with your seller

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
How can his reseller fix his wifi? We have a HW problem here, not service problem, work on his 4G.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
When did we start fixing other providers clients... It's happening far too many times.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
And you are a client. Turn your tv on for the channels you paid for :) ... otherwise use your pms instead of running up a thread.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
TV is on. If you cant help the thread whats the logic of your post here?

Thread took its course, kind of overloading the SLQ DB of Rapid a little, you know make it busy for the CloudFlair :D

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Is this person a client of a reseller of this community like I asked... if not why not refer to his seller . You can read english correct ?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
No I can;t read, need you to come after 50 posts to tell me can I read.

Go sleep.

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Have i misunderstood something here? dont know what Anthony's problem is but comes across like a real dick. If you cannot offer any help please eff off.

Jaha. I seeked advice from my provider but it is an isolated problem seems like, as it is a Wifi issue , which was working before but all of a sudden stopped.

Tried the old internet settings but still didnt work.. highly doubt its my isp or the provider. Something happened since i installed the internet settings