• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channel listening and EPG work arround

imse

Feb 11, 2018
To get IPTV run as it should lately running Kodi on a Windows machine has been difficult lately.
Channel listning has not been working, icons for channels have stopped being displayed and the EPG has only been working for some channels (when listening has worked).

Below work arround do work for me.
  1. Download the .m3u files i the dashboard when selecting "m3u With Options" -> HLS.
  2. Save the file locally on the Kodi machine.
  3. In PVR IPTV Simple Client -> General/Location (local) - browse the .m3u file.
  4. For the EPG to work, G; In PVR IPTV Simple Client -> EPG Settings/Locations (remote) - paste the .gz link from the dashboard.
  5. Restart the machine (not only Kodi).
Please comment and give feedback.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Please login to your Dashboard. On Channels section will find all links for the EPG

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

imse

Feb 11, 2018
How to set Iptv simple client to get channel logos on kodi?
Use the correct link from (1) above ("m3u With Options" -> HLS ). If I use the type of .m3u file being stated in other guides, the links to channel icons are invalid inside that .m3u file. At least it is like that for me with those countries/VODs I've selected in the dashboard.
I've also filtered so that my .m3u file only contain those channels (contries/VODs) that is of interrest for me (smaller .m3u file to download and process for the stream player).

panamahat

Feb 16, 2019
Is it possible to load more than one regions EPG ? I have a selection of British and Russian Channels on my Raspberry Pi/Kodi setup using IPTV Simple Client