• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channels for sale (Restream)

nicgentile

May 27, 2019
So, I have been looking for channels and discovered that we might be able to help each out. So, normally we don't sell to Western markets but if you are keen and are looking for something small and manageable, then tomorrow, we might open up to guys looking for smaller tier packages.

Our focus will be UK/US/Bein channels with a minimum 25 channels. Pricing is yet to be discussed, but it won't be ridiculously expensive. We are looking at approximately 100 channels total and maybe 200 if there is more interest and if we have enough commitment, then we will start sending trials tomorrow, only English speaking. We are not doing thousands of channels.

If you are interested, register your commitment here. This will be limited to few providers and will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, please include the channels you would like to see on our list to make it easier to arrange.

This offer ends 1100 GMT and if we have enough interest by then, then the plan will be set.

nicgentile

May 27, 2019
OK. This is going to happen. So, this is the proposed channel list.

We start testing in a few hours, we are setting up the server. If you have channel suggestions PM me.

kamakiala69

Sep 21, 2019
Reseller ID
kamakiala
So, I have been looking for channels and discovered that we might be able to help each out. So, normally we don't sell to Western markets but if you are keen and are looking for something small and manageable, then tomorrow, we might open up to guys looking for smaller tier packages.

Our focus will be UK/US/Bein channels with a minimum 25 channels. Pricing is yet to be discussed, but it won't be ridiculously expensive. We are looking at approximately 100 channels total and maybe 200 if there is more interest and if we have enough commitment, then we will start sending trials tomorrow, only English speaking. We are not doing thousands of channels.

If you are interested, register your commitment here. This will be limited to few providers and will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, please include the channels you would like to see on our list to make it easier to arrange.

This offer ends 1100 GMT and if we have enough interest by then, then the plan will be set.
hi email me re price i need restreams now

nicgentile

May 27, 2019
Sorry, a few hitches along the way, but we are finally testing the last block. Sorry it took long, we had many issues to overcome.

Reactions: alsteele

nicgentile

May 27, 2019
And even more hitches as our new provider has just gone down.

We are doing US streams so anyone interested reach out. We shall let you know when this UK thing gets resolved.

Sorry to disappoint.