• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Chrome Cast

Moka

Mar 12, 2017
EU
Reseller ID
Moka
Anyone founded solution, how to stream from andoroid phone and chromecast to tv?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Have you tried to put youre phone in mirror mode throw chromecast ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~

Last edited:

Moka

Mar 12, 2017
EU
Reseller ID
Moka
Have you tried to put youre phone in mirror mode throw chromecast ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~
You mean, stream direcct screen of my phone on tv. Yes, and it is not really good

owi

Jan 20, 2017
Spain
Reseller ID
owi
Can't you find that in Google/play if it's an android app you mean?

Stanislavsky

Dec 26, 2016
I have tried a lot of android apps and some of they works fine with rapid, but when it comes to chrome cast they do not work. Therefore I ask the forum to help. IF somebody know an app or have some tricks - please let me know.

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
I have tried a lot of android apps and some of they works fine with rapid, but when it comes to chrome cast they do not work. Therefore I ask the forum to help. IF somebody know an app or have some tricks - please let me know.
IPTV on Chomecast is really hard to make it work properly. I recommend not even trying as it isnt goiing to work properly.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
For Chromecast the stream need to be transcoded to a format that works on Chromecast.
That can be done with Tvheadend + TVHClient on Android device for example.