• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Confused

Brian555

Mar 8, 2020
Hi
I recently changed my router to bt fast fibre and i am reasonably pleased with the service however i operate 2 Mag boxes a 254 and a 524, the 254 is working fine but the 524 went to the sign in page after the changeover I then put in the passcode and the screen immediately went to a bt sales page with then has a pop up cookie acceptor screen , when i click on accept nothing happens and to all intents and purposes the box is then frozen .
I can release this by pressing the settings button on the remote but when try to load the portal the same scenario starts all over again any ideas please
Brian

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi
I recently changed my router to bt fast fibre and i am reasonably pleased with the service however i operate 2 Mag boxes a 254 and a 524, the 254 is working fine but the 524 went to the sign in page after the changeover I then put in the passcode and the screen immediately went to a bt sales page with then has a pop up cookie acceptor screen , when i click on accept nothing happens and to all intents and purposes the box is then frozen .
I can release this by pressing the settings button on the remote but when try to load the portal the same scenario starts all over again any ideas please
Brian
also explained here:

Brian555

Mar 8, 2020
Thank you for your Trapex, I am away from home at present but will try that when I return.
I was wondering if BT had some sort of built in box blocker in there system have you had any experience of this ??.
Regards

Brian