• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

davindo91

Mar 11, 2019
Absolutely brilliant service. Response by return for both trial and subscription which I purchased later the same day for 12 months based on both the high quality of the IPTV and the patient & helpful advice given to me by @Streamit in setting everything up given that I am both a pensioner and a complete & utter newbie to all this malarky. I could not recommend his service any more highly. Thank you so much for helping me, @Streamit

Reactions: Streamit

Schwosh

Mar 14, 2019
@trapex, fast and great support, was really helpfull with setting up my trail, as I'm new here and didn't have all the knowledge about what/how to do things! Thanks.

Reactions: trapex

Batistuta2105

Mar 14, 2019
Denmark
Huge recommendation to @Sense from me. He helped me a lot, very quick answers, and very precise messages to what i had to do. Thanx a lot Sense. My first 1 month subscription will most definately not be my last :)

Reactions: Sense

Gragon

Jan 6, 2019
@Sense Perfect Seller, I had a ton of errors and he always messaged me back second after i messaged him ! He took care of me as I was a baby ! Perfect customer service ! 6/5 stars !

kennybsky

Mar 16, 2019
@Sense An amazing service. I am not very techy and had a few problems with the box i was trying to set up on. He had the patience of Job and we got there in the end. Highly recommended