• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community

Hello,

This thread is anticipated for you to share your positive and/or negative customer experience with any of the resellers listed on our forum by leaving a review or comment. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to garnish a better Community for everyone.

Please include the following information in your feedback.
Reseller Name:
Your feedback:

Thank you in advance.
Your friends at IPTV Community

Last edited:

Sveto

Jun 21, 2018
@FiyiK, great reseller! Very helpfull and setting up everything on the spot. Very pleased. At first, I thought will all the rules it would be a nightmare to get info about VPN and the service. But he helped me in just about 10min.

Reactions: FiyiK

danicz

May 20, 2018
got a service one month ago everything was ok, good support from @kkz
also he helped me by teamviewer
kkz reseller 5*****

Reactions: kkz

Nolby

Apr 9, 2018
@Kuben, realy Good and proffesional reseller. Always helpfull and always available.

A seller with 5 star rating.

Reactions: Kuben

xShiki

Aug 18, 2017
Bought from @kkz, he is very kind and nice to talk with. And he has great pricing on iptv. :D I am quite happy with it and it works very well.

Reactions: kkz

Rzez

Aug 12, 2017
Been with Sense for a year now and hes always been there when needed to be. Its like he doesn't sleep. With helpful suggestions and great knowledge. Worth every penny.

Reactions: Sense