• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

R010

Aug 1, 2019
Reseller Name: @jojko22222
Your feedback: Never had a support like this before. This guy is literally amazing. He responds within minutes every time of the day and will help you until you are satisfied. Even has his own channels sorted. Thanks jojko!

• Love
Reactions: jojko22222

mcbit

Jan 2, 2019
Purchased 3 months with @Sense at the start of the year for the UK footie, with the new season about to kick off I've just renewed. Simple to renew and quick to respond - all looks good so far! Good job @Sense keep it up

Reactions: Sense

massaxtra

Dec 3, 2018
@Sense

Great customer service and always willing to help.

Replies within short period of time and always help you out.

Good value for money.

Reactions: Sense

Gugas

Aug 5, 2019
I Purchased 3 months with TRAPEX, the best price. Simple and quick to respond.
Looks good!
Good TRAPEX keep it up

Reactions: trapex

dacarvalho

Aug 7, 2019
Subscribed yesterday with soccer channels in mind as main attraction. Until now, no freeze, no lag at all... I had a little problem with Sport TV 1 HD channel and reseller fixed it in a minutes.
@jojko22222 is a 5 ***** reseller, i advice anyone to try it with him. Very nice guy, help with everything!

• Love
Reactions: jojko22222