• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

Proten

Aug 20, 2022
@vitshinzo Gave me a 24 hour trial. At first it took a little messing around on my end to get it to work. They assisted me through the process through out and were very patient. 10/10.

• Love
Reactions: vitshinzo

davido31

Feb 22, 2020
Hello, a little feedback from the test given by @jack10

IPTV server excellent, but the seller very strange...
I asked if a rebate was possible, after his negative answer, no more news ???

I contacted him again to ask if we could do business at his rate but no answer...

Here it is, not very serious all that :rolleyes:

Sorry for my bad English

jack10

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 10, 2019
Hello, a little feedback from the test given by @jack10

IPTV server excellent, but the seller very strange...
I asked if a rebate was possible, after his negative answer, no more news ???

I contacted him again to ask if we could do business at his rate but no answer...

Here it is, not very serious all that :rolleyes:

Sorry for my bad English
@davido31 :

First of all, I would like to point out that all my customers are very satisfied and, above all, appreciate my support very much, I prefer to keep my hands off difficult customers like this one, constantly complained that the channels are not ok, the order is not ok, used to pay much less, only want to pay 80, like others who offer him that. We have precious little time, would like to use the energy to work with the clients who also stay decent!

Reactions: Origin

davido31

Feb 22, 2020
jack10 said:
First of all, I would like to point out that all my customers are very satisfied and, above all, appreciate my support very much, I prefer to keep my hands off difficult customers like this one, constantly complained that the channels are not ok, the order is not ok, used to pay much less, only want to pay 80, like others who offer him that. We have precious little time, would like to use the energy to work with the clients who also stay decent!

Difficult customer ??? Who complains all the time??

For explaining the difference in appearance between my current subscription and the one proposed ?
For asking if a lower price was possible ?
Maybe you should review the conversation... ?

Decency starts with answering people and not telling them to walk away.
Me too, my time is precious, I just wanted to clarify this difficult exchange, thank you again

jack10

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 10, 2019
Difficult customer ??? Who complains all the time??

For explaining the difference in appearance between my current subscription and the one proposed ?
For asking if a lower price was possible ?
Maybe you should review the conversation... ?

Decency starts with answering people and not telling them to walk away.
Me too, my time is precious, I just wanted to clarify this difficult exchange, thank you again
you are the only one of all my many customers who complains and posts here but anyways we are in a free market and go to a reseller who does these games

iamcolin

Sep 16, 2023
@Hectorious made the whole process very easy. Live streaming tv is looking great on my $20 onn android box. I was really impressed with speedy customer service, I had a lot of questions and he answered them all very quickly.

Also got to thank @vitshinzo for being so helpful, he seems like a great option as well.

j00k3r

Jan 30, 2024
Greets

couple of hours here, but feel the need for leaving the positive feedback.

First of all, you have very nice forum here, many, if not all the necessary and important things are covered through the various categories, and some of them I have already used.

Additionally, you are all very kind, need to say thank you to @vitshinzo for a fast and a prompt reaction to my trial request.

In terms of the functionality, I love the portal itself, everything works flawlessly.

Glad to find you guys, will stick around, hopefully for a nice and a long period.

Respectfully,

• Love
Reactions: vitshinzo