• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Dashboard buggy

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
Hi I'm reseller since over 2 years and i made a bit of a break because i could not create trials anymore they removed that option from my dashboard and i don't know why nobody told me last time how can i get it back and how to create this support tickets all i get is an error 1127 "Submitting ticket faild" or something like that

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
Hi I'm reseller since over 2 years and i made a bit of a break because i could not create trials anymore they removed that option from my dashboard and i don't know why nobody told me last time how can i get it back and how to create this support tickets all i get is an error 1127 "Submitting ticket faild" or something like that
If you have a hold report in your inbox, try replying to this mail if you can not creat new ticket

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
no my ticket system is empty all i want to know even without ticket why i can't create trials that option is removed

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
do you still have credits available? I guess you cannot create trials if you don't have loaded credits...