• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Dashboard support

tonialfo

Oct 6, 2019
Hello,

Since I have the new dashboard I can't create support tickets if click on support or tickets not happens. I have this issue since the new dashboard was released. Clear cache and cookies and try another browser and via phone.
I want to contact support, but have no chance. I dont know what is going on.All other functions are fine.
Have mag device in use.

Can you please help?
Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,

Since I have the new dashboard I can't create support tickets if click on support or tickets not happens. I have this issue since the new dashboard was released. Clear cache and cookies and try another browser and via phone.
I want to contact support, but have no chance. I dont know what is going on.All other functions are fine.
Have mag device in use.

Can you please help?
Thanks
team is working on it to fix it... in the meantime, try to contact your reseller through this community.

tonialfo

Oct 6, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply.
The problem is I do not know who my reseller is. I registered my account through the web site ipstack. Since the support via the dashboard.

tonialfo

Oct 6, 2019
I need open a ticket, portal load but channels no works. All channels down, mag device in use.

tonialfo

Oct 6, 2019
Now I can no longer log in the dashboard. Web page loads very slowly and when I enter my data appears email address or password wrong. When I click on password forgotten comes the message no matches available. I do not know what to do.
Please help me.

tonialfo

Oct 6, 2019
Ok dashboard works and channels are online only the issue with the tickets is not resolved

Sicilianoo

Mar 14, 2020
Reseller ID
Sicilianoo23
Hello, I can no longer log in to the dashboard, what should I do? also cannot reset password

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, I can no longer log in to the dashboard, what should I do? also cannot reset password
dashboard issues are fixed, please try another browser e.g. google chrome and try also to clear browsers cache. if you still cannot login, then please use reset function ;)

Sicilianoo

Mar 14, 2020
Reseller ID
Sicilianoo23
dashboard issues are fixed, please try another browser e.g. google chrome and try also to clear browsers cache. if you still cannot login, then please use reset function ;)
thanks for your quick help, try it now

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
it looks like he has hotmail... and hotmail does not like mails from this community or dashboard. hotmail does not show any emails sent from dashboard, even in spam folder.. they filter it out as spam, thats why some people having trouble while they use hotmail.
suggestion: do not use hotmail anymore :)