• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

DAZN FR

akura5u

Aug 22, 2024
It's been a while now since the Dazn 1 hd FR channel has stopped working
I've reported it several times but still nothing
My reseller tells me that you're looking for new sources to integrate more streams from the channel but it's since the beginning of September and still nothing
I took this IPTV only for this channel and i wonder when it will be available again and that there will be other sources of this channel in case of problem...
If you been looking for 1 month i'm afraid it will last like this all season
But if that's it, i prefer that you be honest and i will not renew my subscription in december
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Artan92

akura5u

Aug 22, 2024
I see that there are rarely any responses to messages in complain, so what is the purpose of this category?

gEck0

Dec 28, 2017
Things are no different for German broadcasters. Extreme buffering on Dazn FHD and HD. Nothing has changed for weeks. I'm also considering going somewhere else if nothing changes here.

Reactions: Artan92

novi sam

Oct 4, 2024
I have a question for DAZN Germany, everything was working fine until the other day and suddenly I can't make Ubdate? when I type in the Script to make Ubdate Knala, it won't pull KAY because someone doesn't know what Caka is in. Thanks in advance..

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Things are no different for German broadcasters. Extreme buffering on Dazn FHD and HD. Nothing has changed for weeks. I'm also considering going somewhere else if nothing changes here.
I have a question for DAZN Germany, everything was working fine until the other day and suddenly I can't make Ubdate? when I type in the Script to make Ubdate Knala, it won't pull KAY because someone doesn't know what Caka is in. Thanks in advance..
have you seen it? besides DAZN 1 bar and Dazn bar 2 there is also DAZN 1 to 20 HD Germany there is also a lot of football like Bundesliga Serie A Ligue 1 .Uefa Champions League Uefa National League NFL Darts Tennis Boxing and much more the streams are available in FHD 1920×1080 there it is more stable than DAZN 1 Bar and DAZN Bar 2

Bezor

Oct 8, 2024
It's been a while now since the Dazn 1 hd FR channel has stopped working
I've reported it several times but still nothing
My reseller tells me that you're looking for new sources to integrate more streams from the channel but it's since the beginning of September and still nothing
I took this IPTV only for this channel and i wonder when it will be available again and that there will be other sources of this channel in case of problem...
If you been looking for 1 month i'm afraid it will last like this all season
But if that's it, i prefer that you be honest and i will not renew my subscription in december
Thanks in advance
Hi :)
is it going any better? i'm looking for a provider for that chanel too. Just made a request on appropriate thread.
May i ask who is your provider (and if it's common to all)?