• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Device upgrade

Kevinpug

Feb 27, 2023
Hi,

I am currently using firestick 4k and tivimate app I
noticed that on some Full HD channels and 4K channels it will
buffer whereas on HD or SD I dont have that problem

I was thinking of upgrading to firestick 4k max or Nvidia shield pro, I would like to know If this would help watch 4k channels buffer free? if anyone could advise

Many thanks

Kev

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
Nvidia shield pro is probably not necessary as a Nvidia shield is also capable of playing 4k content and cheaper. It also is going to depend on the speed and quality of your internet. I have spectrum high speed coaxial internet at my place with Nvidia shield pro and Nvidia shield. I still have issues with 4k at times. But when my internet is solid both my shields can play 4k content with no problems at all.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi,

I am currently using firestick 4k and tivimate app I
noticed that on some Full HD channels and 4K channels it will
buffer whereas on HD or SD I dont have that problem

I was thinking of upgrading to firestick 4k max or Nvidia shield pro, I would like to know If this would help watch 4k channels buffer free? if anyone could advise

Many thanks

Kev
Fire tv stick 4k is a good one, it's important to install the VLC player on the fire tv and you'll get most likely all important video codecs, that's important and might help in some cases especially vod.
And the buffering might result based on your internet connection and speed limits / throttling. Try mobile data hotspot, does it bring an improvement?
And try another iptv app, sometimes it's app related issue.
Try also DNS change and on top of that try also to use different VPN countries, that becomes more and more important these days.

Kevinpug

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for getting back to me,

Think you are right and gonna just have to play with changing players etc. I have 500mbps internet speed but according to other forums my provider is the worse for throttling

Think my next step is to
change ISP but cant leave till next year

Thanks for your replies.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks for getting back to me,

Think you are right and gonna just have to play with changing players etc. I have 500mbps internet speed but according to other forums my provider is the worse for throttling

Think my next step is to
change ISP but cant leave till next year

Thanks for your replies.
Have you tried to use different VPN and different VPN countries?