• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Please note: If you are using an old device such MAG 200 or 250 which they are limited in memory, You may have problem in connecting to portal, Please try to update your Bouquet through dashboard again and remove unnecessary bouquets.

Didn’t find SIPTV on UE55RU7379U

S

Salaroo

May 12, 2019
Hello, (sorry for my English)
I have bought a Samsung UE55RU7379U , and I couldn't find the SIPTV in the AppStore , All what i need is the SIPTV app, how can I know which TV support the SIPTV before I buy it?

thanks

Sense

Sense

* OFFICIAL * IPTV Community Reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Seems the app is getting removed from more and more TV:s .. I always suggest to get a Android TV box .. This way you can choose just about any IPTV app ;)

sure Siptv is easy to install .. But the best ? .. far from it

Milaim

Milaim

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
I have bought a Samsung UE55RU7379U , and I couldn't find the SIPTV in the AppStore , All what i need is the SIPTV app, how can I know which TV support the SIPTV before I buy it?

thanks
Try Set Iptv

uriX

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
May 2, 2018
Norway, Sweden
urix.eu
Reseller ID
uriX

thanks

Hi,
You have to manually install the app.