• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

diferent resellers

SuperD

Feb 13, 2020
hi,
I am new to this IPTV thing, i have some questions.

I understand there are multiple resellers, selling the same service with the same dashboard.

Each reseller have his own price in his dashboard, witch is weird because you can only use one email for the dashboard, that email can only work for one reseller, if I try to use it for another reseller dashboard, it say's I am already registered.
That means if I wanna know other reseller's price I have to use another email address, dunno if its allowed or not, like i say i new to this stuff.

My question is, it is possible to get different trials from different resellers? I already got one trial, but I found the 1 year plan a bit expensive, since there are multiple resellers is there any way to know their pricing without accessing their dashboard?

I did use one diferent email address for different reseller, the price p/Month is more expensive and the price p/Year is more cheaper than my previous trial.
reseller NR1 have website, reseller NR2 does not have website with make it difficult to know the price without log in to Dashboard.

basicaly i wanna know the best deal possible, but i found it dificult

sorry for my english, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hi,
I am new to this IPTV thing, i have some questions.

I understand there are multiple resellers, selling the same service with the same dashboard.

Each reseller have his own price in his dashboard, witch is weird because you can only use one email for the dashboard, that email can only work for one reseller, if I try to use it for another reseller dashboard, it say's I am already registered.
That means if I wanna know other reseller's price I have to use another email address, dunno if its allowed or not, like i say i new to this stuff.

My question is, it is possible to get different trials from different resellers? I already got one trial, but I found the 1 year plan a bit expensive, since there are multiple resellers is there any way to know their pricing without accessing their dashboard?

I did use one diferent email address for different reseller, the price p/Month is more expensive and the price p/Year is more cheaper than my previous trial.
reseller NR1 have website, reseller NR2 does not have website with make it difficult to know the price without log in to Dashboard.

basicaly i wanna know the best deal possible, but i found it dificult

sorry for my english, if you have any questions feel free to ask
Hi, you should read our guide for new users:

Then you'll find the IPTV trial (only one per user is allowed) & IPTV subscription thread:

All reseller selling the same product here in our community. The difference might be the price, the payment method, the language, the service I mean the willing of help and respond time etc.

That's why you should choose your reseller carefully, check details of your reseller more in detail and don't take the cheapest one cause it might be lack of support.

Reactions: FiyiK and Sense