• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Does it matter

yellow

Aug 27, 2019
Good day everyone hopes everyone is doing well today.. I was wondering does the type of android box affects the performance of a IPTV subscription.. Like installing the app directly to a smart tv or is it better to put it on a fire stick or android box. what are the benifits

yellow

Aug 27, 2019
Good day everyone hopes everyone is doing well today.. I was wondering does the type of android box affects the performance of a IPTV subscription.. Like installing the app directly to a smart tv or is it better to put it on a fire stick or android box. what are the benifits
Or does it all boils down to your internet

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
In my opinion I would definitely use a streaming device android based. I use Nvidia shield and they work great. Yes your internet affects things as well but android devices do perform better than using your smart TV.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Or does it all boils down to your internet
Most SMART TV’s having limited cache/memory.
If your Device has limited cache or memory (e.g SMART TV), then reduce nearly all Country Groups from the Bouquet List in order to reduce the m3u file size to a minimum. Once the Bouquet List has been reduced to a minimum, you should be able to reload the http m3u link Playlist on your device even you have limited cache or memory.

If you want to load full m3u even m3u size is big, then better use premium hardware like android box etc. where you enjoy flexibility and on top of that you can install nearly all apps on it e.g. vpn ;)

Reactions: Nonid