• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Does tvip 605 android need installed video player?

brahms

Jun 10, 2021
setting up the box. Under Linux, youtube played fine. i installed android and youtube shows its home page (recommended vids) but won't play a vid. I get the timeline and black content.
Do i need to install a media player?I know how to do it, but what app would be best? Kodi?

Thanks for your help. Very little info on this box out there.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
setting up the box. Under Linux, youtube played fine. i installed android and youtube shows its home page (recommended vids) but won't play a vid. I get the timeline and black content.
Do i need to install a media player?I know how to do it, but what app would be best? Kodi?

Thanks for your help. Very little info on this box out there.
Install VLC player, in most cases it brings the right codec and once vlc installed, you can use any other app you want, e.g. siptv, Tivimate etc

Reactions: brahms

brahms

Jun 10, 2021
Install VLC player, in most cases it brings the right codec and once vlc installed, you can use any other app you want, e.g. siptv, Tivimate etc
Thanks. I tried that but get a 'can't parse error.' I reverted to Linux for now.

brahms

Jun 10, 2021
I can't seem to record on Linux, so I'm going to try Android again. I need to work out how to install apps though.
Thanks for your help. :)