• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Epl - Efl - Afl - Nrl - Nfl, Le Sports - Nascar; Usa, Canada, Uk, Latino (All Direct)

DJ_Boxx

Dec 7, 2017
We are a LOCAL DIRECT provider. We have DIRECT STREAMS for the iFollow games EFL, Le Sports, NFL preseason & regular season, AFL, NRL, EPL, MLB and Nascar for the entire season. These directs are extremely difficult to acquire this season due to the heightened security. We've heard of many horror stories of restreamers being scammed by dishonest sellers with no track record.

I've attached 10 images with our company SKYPE name to show you the games broadcasted today.

We've set pricing which will allow you to restream our direct connections to your customers and restreamers to make a profit.

Need Direct USA, Canada, UK, Latino or Brazil Streams?

We also have LOCAL DIRECT STREAMS for:

- USA: 800+ Channels (Local News Included) (FHD 15% / HD 85%)
- Canada: 120 (English) (80 HD/40 SD)
- Canada: 47 (French) (SD)
- UK: 500+ (FHD/HD/SD)
- Latino: 169 (FHD/HD/SD)
- Brazil: 120 (90% HD / 10% SD)

Feel Free to contact us for a test line if needed. We will only give a 1hr test line on the iFollow streams but 24hrs on our live streams. We only give out test lines over skype.

Thanks,

Management

Last edited by a moderator:

matija

Feb 22, 2016
you offers same list like other people here..no local form you friend...

Atlas Media

Sep 8, 2018
Reseller ID
A-M-S
hey buddy
can you send me info about your usa and Canada channels and price to my inbox please

xtremetv

Oct 15, 2018
Reseller ID
xtremetv
We are a LOCAL DIRECT provider. We have DIRECT STREAMS for the iFollow games EFL, Le Sports, NFL preseason & regular season, AFL, NRL, EPL, MLB and Nascar for the entire season. These directs are extremely difficult to acquire this season due to the heightened security. We've heard of many horror stories of restreamers being scammed by dishonest sellers with no track record.

I've attached 10 images with our company SKYPE name to show you the games broadcasted today.

We've set pricing which will allow you to restream our direct connections to your customers and restreamers to make a profit.

Feel Free to contact us for a test line if needed. We will only give a 1hr test line on the iFollow streams but 24hrs on our live streams. We only give out test lines over skype.

Thanks,

Management
I'm researching restream, how do I get a test and values?

pjamison1028

Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
pjamison1028

Thanks,

Management

Could I please get a restroom trial?

PeteThaGreek

Mar 3, 2019

Thanks,

Management
Can you send me link to home portal pls?