• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

For Sale: DRM Keys

jaylives29

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone

I have DRM Keys for the following providers if interested:

Sky Sports NZ
Dazn Itsly
Now TV italy
Singtel Singapore
Vidio Indonesia (EPL)
Optus Sports Aus
Video USA
BT Sports
DAZN UK
Starhub Premier
Rogers Canada
& More

PM me if interested.

jaylives29

May 20, 2023
Sky Go NZ, Tivify Spain, Amazon TV USA and Movistar now for sale,
sorry if I not replied to you I have lots of pms to go through.

Hazwan

Aug 20, 2016
Seller is legit. Bought 2 items from his store and all keys and mpds can be used without issues. Seller is friendly as well. Just give him a PM and let him know your requirement.

Just a note that the payment must be done using cryptocurrency so even after the payment is sent using our crypto wallet it will take like 5-10 minutes before Shoppy.gg verify the payment and send the files. Just don't refresh your browser during the process if you want to see the process completed. If not shoppy will still send the files after they verify the payment on their end.

Reactions: jaylives29

jaylives29

May 20, 2023
Seller is legit. Bought 2 items from his store and all keys and mpds can be used without issues. Seller is friendly as well. Just give him a PM and let him know your requirement.

Just a note that the payment must be done using cryptocurrency so even after the payment is sent using our crypto wallet it will take like 5-10 minutes before Shoppy.gg verify the payment and send the files. Just don't refresh your browser during the process if you want to see the process completed. If not shoppy will still send the files after they verify the payment on their end.
Thank You

superccc

Apr 15, 2017
Seller is vouched for. as a complete newby to this the seller helped me out massively, guided me through everything. Really friendly too.

Reactions: jaylives29

1coolappdad

Jun 4, 2022
Hi Everyone

I have DRM Keys for the following providers if interested:

Sky Sports NZ
Dazn Itsly
Now TV italy
Singtel Singapore
Vidio Indonesia (EPL)
Optus Sports Aus
Video USA
BT Sports
DAZN UK
Starhub Premier
Rogers Canada
& More

PM me if interested.
Hello, do you have a test and price list available for packages?