• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formula 1 - Catch up

wolf123hj

Mar 29, 2022
catch up for F1 races would be awesome. More because watching Sky Sports F1 is not a fluid experience recently, every race we have a problem with the stream...

@Nonid did you get any response from the team? One idea would be to add the F1 race to Series and keep all races of the season. Better would be to have all the content of F1 TV :D

Reactions: Bambino2470

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
Rest of the Races from this season will be added these days.

Best Regards
That's great, but the thing about my suggestion to add catch-up on the channels is that you can watch the race sunday when you come home from work. Do you think the races will be added to VOD that quickly after they finish?

Blats25

Jul 20, 2022
Do your streams buffer often? Getting ready to try out my trial, but I need a very fluid experience for F1 and UFC though.

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
All F1 Grand Prix added to Movie Event’s

Enjoy!
What happened to them? I can't find any races. Probably would be best to activate catch up on the racing channels like V Sport Motor HD SE and Sky Sports F1 HD UK

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
What happened to them? I can't find any races. Probably would be best to activate catch up on the racing channels like V Sport Motor HD SE and Sky Sports F1 HD UK
Alll F1 Races can be found in the category, Movies: Events

Friendly Greetings

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
I've checked and there are many F1 movies available. Try to reload your playlist.
Of course I reload my playlist before asking, I've reloaded it three times now and no F1 movies in vod. Only UFC events show up for me in VOD Movies: Events. I have even tried searching on F1 and Formula 1 but nothing. Very Weird. I have Tivimate with Xtream Codes.

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
I've checked and there are many F1 movies available. Try to reload your playlist.
I disabled Movie:Events in bouquet and then enabled it again, and updated playlist again. Now I have the races But now the last race that was a week ago. This is why I think it would be best to activate catch up on some F1 channels instead of putting them in vod. But now I know where to look. Thanks anyway

Reactions: Nonid

stanaway5

Oct 8, 2022
Can I please add that I also think SKY F1 channels need catchup enabled. Watching F1 is one of the main reasons why I have signed up with Rapid, but now I’m having to search for an alternative. Is there a way to suggest or request this?

Reactions: wolf123hj

wolf123hj

Mar 29, 2022
I also would like catch up for Sky sports F1. The last Japanese GP on Sunday was hard to watch live because of the timing (I'm in Europe).

I tried to record using my box but, as expected, it recorded only for a few minutes. I don't know if it is only with me but Sky Sports F1 always freezes during events and I need to reload it many times. Since my box could not reload the channel by itself it didn't record all the race.

Reactions: Pexen

rodrigolhgc

May 27, 2023
Any update on this? Are F1 races now available for catch-up? That would be nice as the main reason why I'm getting an IPTV subscription is to watch the F1.

Would also be nice if the F1TV channels could be added.

Reactions: Artan92