• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Freezing channels on SMART IPTV with a MAG 254

bikito91

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I recently received my MAG 254 (I already have an IPTV subscription for 1 month).

Channels work perfectly on the default iptv application on the internal portal, but as the interface does not please me at all (no EPG present in the interface, and the channels automatically launch when scrolling even without pressing ok ), I preferred to use SMART IPTV on it.

But, when I launch a channel on SMART IPTV, the image freezes after 20 seconds (this issue is present on the chains full hd but not on the others, but on the inner portal it works perfectly even in full hd ).

I have already tried to change the size of the buffer without success.

Would someone have a solution, please? Or a new portal to propose me (with a nice interface like SMART IPTV and accept a m3u list) ?

Thank you for your help

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Hi, I recently received my MAG 254 (I already have an IPTV subscription for 1 month).

Channels work perfectly on the default iptv application on the internal portal, but as the interface does not please me at all (no EPG present in the interface, and the channels automatically launch when scrolling even without pressing ok ), I preferred to use SMART IPTV on it.

But, when I launch a channel on SMART IPTV, the image freezes after 20 seconds (this issue is present on the chains full hd but not on the others, but on the inner portal it works perfectly even in full hd ).

I have already tried to change the size of the buffer without success.

Would someone have a solution, please? Or a new portal to propose me (with a nice interface like SMART IPTV and accept a m3u list) ?

Thank you for your help
you buy a mag box to use smart iptv on it? not a good way to watch iptv

the best is to use the portal

bikito91

Oct 17, 2017
My provider's portal is very laggy and has a ugly interface, I prefer to use something else.

Is there another portal that allows to import a m3u playlist ?

derjanni

Sep 17, 2017
I had the same issue. Got it fixed by changing channel file names from .ts to.m3u8 in my m3u playlist.