• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

freezing for weeks

telex

Oct 2, 2016
certain channels are freezing for weeks now. Especially swiss channels, austria channels and other are working very well. What is this for a technical problems if certain channels are freezing? Its not my DSL line! Or do you ge DOS attacks?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
certain channels are freezing for weeks now. Especially swiss channels, austria channels and other are working very well. What is this for a technical problems if certain channels are freezing? Its not my DSL line! Or do you ge DOS attacks?
Hello,
please contact your reseller and ask him to reset your line. Then try again.
Regards,

popers

Feb 5, 2017
Same here, but i change my dns from google to cloudflare and everything works without freezing and buffering now.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
have the same problems. some weeks it worked fine while changing the DNS but now same freezers