• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, im a newbie here. My friend got me a subscription of IPTV for a year and its going to run out soon and Id love to renew it. After a bit of sleuthing Ive landed here and Im hoping you can help me find the vendor so i can renew or maybe even point me in the direction to get a new subscription?
Thanks
welcome to our community @ScottishG81
feel free to make a request here:

HDDBUNKER

May 25, 2022
Reseller ID
HDDBUNKER
Is there any paid advertisement here , I mean I want to pay to put mu banner , I have a mobile app for monitoring kids can I advertise here ?or just iptv banners accepted ?

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Is there any paid advertisement here , I mean I want to pay to put mu banner , I have a mobile app for monitoring kids can I advertise here ?or just iptv banners accepted ?
this forum detected for rapid iptv provider
otherwise you can advertise your streams if you have in right sections ..

HDDBUNKER

May 25, 2022
Reseller ID
HDDBUNKER
Guys am confused please help.

is this forums for 1 specific provider ? or we can find here several providers , with feedback posts and reviews ?

please confirm , as I noticed so far here there is only 1 provider correct ?

CMAC86

Jun 30, 2022
Hey guys I am not sure if this question is allowed so please forgive me if not as I'm new. I had a provider for two years that I was really happy with but unfortunately they stopped answering my replies (although the service is still working and runs to August). I wanted to renew. In the line of my URL had luckytvpro. Is this service sold by any resellers here as i want to renew for another year. Again apologies if this isn't allowed so forgive me if not.

Thanks alot.

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hey guys I am not sure if this question is allowed so please forgive me if not as I'm new. I had a provider for two years that I was really happy with but unfortunately they stopped answering my replies (although the service is still working and runs to August). I wanted to renew. In the line of my URL had luckytvpro. Is this service sold by any resellers here as i want to renew for another year. Again apologies if this isn't allowed so forgive me if not.

Thanks alot.
no only rapid iptv services here
take a look and read forum rules
regrads

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

Thanks alot.
this is rapid iptv community.. nothing else is allowed... make a post here and get your offers:

CMAC86

Jun 30, 2022
Thank you guys I would appreciate a DM with cost for the service. Seems the channel list has every thing I need thank you

Reactions: vitshinzo

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Thank you guys I would appreciate a DM with cost for the service. Seems the channel list has every thing I need thank you
as @Hectorious montionned you need to post request with following template in right area

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
please make a post here while you follow the template of the first post:

Sicilianoo

Mar 14, 2020
Reseller ID
Sicilianoo23
please help me
I can no longer log into my dashboard or reset a code. It tells me I don't have an account but I've been one for years best regard

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
please help me
I can no longer log into my dashboard or reset a code. It tells me I don't have an account but I've been one for years best regard
contact your seller to give you Dashboard link
do not use link shown in Forum menu barre :)
who is your seller ?