• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

Topia

Apr 7, 2018
Brought a ckhdtv.tk from a guy. Which was amazing!

However, he's disappeared. STB is now blocked :( Please help

Sprucie

Dec 24, 2017
Hi.
I'm on the go and would like to use my IPTV link to stream on my computer. Usually I run with IPlay on Apple TV. Is it ok to use the link on two different devices, if only one is active at a time?

shadox

Entertainment on your terms!
May 24, 2017
Hi.
I'm on the go and would like to use my IPTV link to stream on my computer. Usually I run with IPlay on Apple TV. Is it ok to use the link on two different devices, if only one is active at a time?
Yes.

Sarahpt

Apr 15, 2018
Hello guys, I have a problem and I would appreciate your help.
I have a roku tcl tv which I installed m3u player on. I contacted a few sellers on Ali express to try their servers but I faced a lot of problems.

First is that the playlist take forever to load, it can take up to 30-40 mins every time!

Second is that after loading, the channels can work ok for 30 mins and then they restart or even worse sometimes I have to go to my tv home page and wait another 30 mins for the playlist to load!!

I am new to this iptv world so I don’t really know are these problems happening because of something on my tv? Is it better to get an android box for example? Or is it the problem of the servers I am dealing with?

I didn’t subscribe to any of them yet waiting to understand more if that is normal or not.

I am arabic so I like to have arabic channels but also as I am living in new york I love the cable tv shows and I would like to have channels like abc, nbc, msnbc and hbo for a low cost so feel free to recommend a good server for me.

Thank you

Martin Lopez

Jun 14, 2018
I'm sorry my ignorance,but what is the meaning of a line in iptv language? I have in my dashboard lines and I don't know what it is...
thanks.

Martin Lopez

Jun 14, 2018

Ljungen83

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, im about to start my iptv adventure. I ve downloaded the GSE iptv app to my Apple tv. What do I need to do before I try a trial? Any special settings or something else?

Thanks

Lundis

Aug 9, 2018
Hello everyone.
I wanted to use my account on more than 1 unit (of course not at the same time).
Ive added my MAC adress with my main unit which is a Nvidia Shield.
But I also wanted to be able to watch on my computer and also maybe on my phone when Im on the move.
Is my account locked to that MAC adress when I try to use m3u links?
Cause I tried on my computer using Kodi and it said +3000 channels added in the addon but then when I click on channels there aint any. Hell there isnt even an error in the logs.

thanks in advance

Cnfsd1

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all.
Complete beginner so maybe a few questions that may be scoffed at but here goes. Will a VPN stop me watching paid for stuff like BBC player, Netflix UK etc, Amazon Prime (will my log in details still be shown)
Will my passwords be recognised on my laptop if I use a vpn?
I'm moving house soon, should I get the vpn now or wait?
What is the best IPTV box - are the more expensive ones more reliable (am I looking for a faster processor ideally?)
TIA

Supanova

Sep 19, 2018
Reseller ID
Supanova
I'm currently a reseller of another provider. Am I able to offer that on here? Or do I need to use the dashboard and buy credits on that to resell on here?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I'm currently a reseller of another provider. Am I able to offer that on here? Or do I need to use the dashboard and buy credits on that to resell on here?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks.
Hello Supernova,

no, it is not allowed (Permanent Ban) to sell another provider on here, (how to become a reseller)

Regards.